The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
Can anyone recommend something similar to The Tatami Galaxy?

I'd second Kaiba & Mind Game and add:
Welcome to the NHK
Steins;Gate
The Flowers of Evil
Kuuchuu Buranko
Ahhh I see, I did watch one romance/comedy called my little monster but I am somewhat embarrassed when watching it like so cringey but it is very sweet and cute (also because the comedy was a huge factor too),

hmmm do you have any recommendation somewhat similar to psycho pass/tk/dmwl like dark theme idk how to describe my preference?

Oh not too much episodes max 24, but prefer 12 ish
I want to watch Mononoke but it's tagged as horror and I'm a bit of a scaredy cat. Is it actually a horror because stuff like Parayste is tagged as horror when it's not really.

Reply 8763
Original post by Red Fox
I want to watch Mononoke but it's tagged as horror and I'm a bit of a scaredy cat. Is it actually a horror because stuff like Parayste is tagged as horror when it's not really.

I've watched Mononoke and I wouldn't say its horror :')
I get oretty scared when watching horror as well but I was able to watch this no problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
One more question. Can anyone recommend a good show with a super intelligent MC? Or a show with a House of Cards vibe.

Original post by azzax
I've watched Mononoke and I wouldn't say its horror :')
I get oretty scared when watching horror as well but I was able to watch this no problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers for the help:redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Makashima
Ahhh I see, I did watch one romance/comedy called my little monster but I am somewhat embarrassed when watching it like so cringey but it is very sweet and cute (also because the comedy was a huge factor too),

hmmm do you have any recommendation somewhat similar to psycho pass/tk/dmwl like dark theme idk how to describe my preference?

Hmmm shows with a darker more mature sort of theme that spring to mind would be:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
From the New World
Darker than Black
Claymore
Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom
Now and Then, Here and There

Original post by Red Fox
One more question. Can anyone recommend a good show with a super intelligent MC? Or a show with a House of Cards vibe.

Lets see.....off the top of my head:

Death Note
Code Geass
Monster
Eden of the East
Zankyou no Terror
One Outs
Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo
Nisekoi season 2 woop!
Original post by High Stakes
Nisekoi season 2 woop!

It's only 12 episodes long though:frown:. I just finished the first season recently and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Original post by Red Fox

Detective Conan :wink:
Original post by keromedic

Waaaaaayyy too long:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
Waaaaaayyy too long:tongue:

;p

Negima and Irregular magician have smart MCs.
Original post by Red Fox
It's only 12 episodes long though:frown:. I just finished the first season recently and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

I just want them to at least kiss once! lmao

Lol I've stopped reading the manga 2 weeks ago. It's getting really repetitive and annoying -.-

I really liked the one shot though, and I was expecting it to be like that.
Original post by Makashima

Casshern Sins, Gokukoku no Bryndlr (the manga is better though) and maybe Berserk?

Who are you referring to as 'them'? Not that gorilla Chitoge, right?:colone:
Nisekoi season 2 woop!

Never heard of it, what's that about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Death note? You've probably seen it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Death note? You've probably seen it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh

Is detective conan's manga still going on, if so will they ever be able to finish it?

I've been considering watching it for awhile now ever since I first got into anime properly but the sheer number of episodes just freaked me out - the idea that I wouldn't ever finish it didn't appeal to me.
Again not been watching a great deal but finally finished Aldnoah Zero's second season. I was enjoying it I guess but the last few episodes I watched made me realise it wasn't great at all :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending