The Student Room Group

Do girls watch football?

I hardly see girls watch or play football is this true?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I watch it. Don't play it though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by r-t
I watch it. Don't play it though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaha awww cool what team do you support?
Reply 4
Original post by Ayaz123

I watch it. I play it. People says I play like a guy.
Reply 5
Original post by hilrho
I watch it. I play it. People says I play like a guy.

Awww thats good :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Ayaz123
Ahaha awww cool what team do you support?

Not really into a specific team. Just neutral haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by r-t
Not really into a specific team. Just neutral haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha aww cool
Reply 8
Original post by web-girl
I was a big fan of the world of cup, but otherwise no. I'm not sure, but I just find it completely hard to follow football. There are so many leagues, matches, trophies to be won and even football players it just gets to overwhelming and to confusing.

Yeh I always wonder aswell but I suppose every sport is hard to follow but those who have a genuine interest will learn it all haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by r-t
Yeh I always wonder aswell but I suppose every sport is hard to follow but those who have a genuine interest will learn it all haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah yeahh thats so true lol :smile:
Reply 10
I've been to quite a few matches however I've never really that interested in it, never played it either but one of my sisters used to. A couple of my friends support Everton and go to their games fairly regularly. My boyfriend told me that in his family its only his mum who follows/watches football.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by gemmam
I've been to quite a few matches however I've never really that interested in it, never played it either but one of my sisters used to. A couple of my friends support Everton and go to their games fairly regularly. My boyfriend told me that in his family its only his mum who follows/watches football.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh cool :smile:
I don't, rugby all the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Lollypop0
I don't, rugby all the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do more girls watch rugby or football?
I watch football every week :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by enaayrah
I watch football every week :smile:

Cool, did you watch it today :wink::wink:
Btw what team do you support and do you ever play it? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Ayaz123

Yeah girls do watch and play football! They have a womens premier legue as well!!!
Reply 17
Original post by Ash Kay
Yeah girls do watch and play football! They have a womens premier legue as well!!!

Ahaha yeah i knew that :biggrin::biggrin: do you watch the women or mens premier league? :P Just wondering
Reply 18
Original post by Ayaz123
Ahaha yeah i knew that :biggrin::biggrin: do you watch the women or mens premier league? :P Just wondering

I watch neither but my friend is crazy about football and tells me all the updates. I dont think she watches the womens premier legue though. Its not too popular... but football is football so it doesnt make a difference as to who plays :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Ash Kay
I watch neither but my friend is crazy about football and tells me all the updates. I dont think she watches the womens premier legue though. Its not too popular... but football is football so it doesnt make a difference as to who plays :smile:

Ahahah aww yeah i understand ya :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending