The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

interview at the knowledge spa truro for adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Really concerned my application has possibly been overlooked as I haven't received a no or a reserve and the post has arrived today. I thought I may feel a little less stressed today, no chance of that!!! Has anyone else not received anything? x
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Kernowmoon
Really concerned my application has possibly been overlooked as I haven't received a no or a reserve and the post has arrived today. I thought I may feel a little less stressed today, no chance of that!!! Has anyone else not received anything? x

It says on the letter we will get a U on ucas, the reseve is seperate. Don't loose hope!! Xx
Mine wasn't in the post either! Had my interview on the 27th Feb so might be a little longer which is okay!
Ok! Thanks for letting me now guys. I've got to stop over thinking and get on with my college work, positive thinking haha xx
Original post by Kernowmoon
Ok! Thanks for letting me now guys. I've got to stop over thinking and get on with my college work, positive thinking haha xx

Just out of interest which college are you doing access at, I was at Falmouth.
Oops sorry Lauren, didn't realise you were waiting too fingers crossed for Monday for you both, will be watching here x
Original post by Slyn_kie
Oops sorry Lauren, didn't realise you were waiting too fingers crossed for Monday for you both, will be watching here x

Thank you! :smile: will keep you all updated!
Original post by Slyn_kie
Just out of interest which college are you doing access at, I was at Falmouth.

I'm at St. Austell x
Helloo! Havent posted on here yet but happy I found this post, I received a letter saying im on the reserve list aswell for truro :frown: pretty gutted considering it seems common! Does anyone know how many people go on the reserve list? Doesnt seem like much chance really! ;(
does anyone know how many people are on the reserve list and why we are on that instead of being accepted?
I read online that reserve list is basically your not what looking for to get a straight up offer but your not bad enough to turn down, so your on a list so if anyone drops out, decides not to take offer etc they can ask you to take their place as they need all spaces filled. But alot of people seem to have reserved :/!
Original post by Hollymattzack
I read online that reserve list is basically your not what looking for to get a straight up offer but your not bad enough to turn down, so your on a list so if anyone drops out, decides not to take offer etc they can ask you to take their place as they need all spaces filled. But alot of people seem to have reserved :/!

thank you and I know it seems like everyone has just been put on the reserve list
Reply 172
Sadly I wouldn't rely on this unless it's your only option there seems to be quite a few on the list want to know if and when we will hear from plymouth now
Reply 173
Original post by Plymouth University
Hello everyone,

We would like to thank you for applying to study with us as well as attending the interview, it was great to meet you. We understand your current frustrations but we do value your applications, it's just taking time to get through all of them. We are happy to answer any informal questions here on TSR so please let us know if you'd like more information on anything related to the university, the course or the application process.

Best wishes,
Plymouth University Recruitment & Admissions

Hi
Was hoping you might be able to help me as I have heard from truro and was wondering how my plymouth application is affected if I was only on a reserve list for truro.
Well Truro seem to have given me the boot, so come on Plymouth! Don't let us down, we've been waiting too long 😃
Reply 175
Kernowmoon have you applied anywhere else?
Original post by Roo29
Kernowmoon have you applied anywhere else?

Hello, no just Plymouth and Truro as I have children x
Reply 177
It's so hard to tell if we will get a chance as it was only the one interview. I think I have analysed it from every possible angle and still have no idea!
Original post by Roo29
It's so hard to tell if we will get a chance as it was only the one interview. I think I have analysed it from every possible angle and still have no idea!

Haha! I think we are all doing the same and going stir crazy!! Enough is enough for me, it's effecting my college work, just need to know. If everyone was given the result at the same time that may have helped, but it's not knowing when and other people finding out straight away. It's such a massive decision, will change my life!! Well, I've got to just suck it up and be a little more patient but it's really tough isn't it xx
Reply 179
I have 4 more assignments to do and like you say it's so hard to keep focused plus I work at the hospital as much as I can. There's no way I want to wait and reapply next year and go through it all again! Bristol got back to me straight away so this is agony!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending