sowmi_24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
heey, any year 10 peeps out there? If you're taking geography, how do you revise all those notes? literally i cant deal with geography :'( but i really wanna ace it!
im revising for yr 10 'mocks' btw....
cheers.xx
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
try flashcards they always help for like key terms and stuff and then also try and do past papers. good luck
sowmi_24
Rep:
?
(Original post by SceneKid17)
try flashcards they always help for like key terms and stuff and then also try and do past papers. good luck
thank youu! just bought some blank flashcards, so i'll be sure to do that and deffo past papers.
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sowmi_24)
thank youu! just bought some blank flashcards, so i'll be sure to do that and deffo past papers.
no worries and good luck xx
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sowmi_24)
heey, any year 10 peeps out there? If you're taking geography, how do you revise all those notes? literally i cant deal with geography :'( but i really wanna ace it!
im revising for yr 10 'mocks' btw....
cheers.xx
Use Quizlet (to use other people's flashcard and take quizzes) and Bitesize. If you feel like you understand the subject a bit more, move on to past papers.
sowmi_24
Rep:
?
(Original post by kkboyk)
Use Quizlet (to use other people's flashcard and take quizzes) and Bitesize. If you feel like you understand the subject a bit more, move on to past papers.
ooh, i'll be sure to check that out! thank youu haha!
oli19919
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing the same apart from mine is IGCSE, same thing more or less haha. What grade are you wanting? I'd say practise the discuss questions as they count for loads of marks in total and make sure you know some key facts for case studies. Also, do mind maps and flash cards, along with sticking to only writing down things you need to know, don't revise anything irrelevant as its a waste of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
sowmi_24
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=oli19919;54932985]I'm doing the same apart from mine is IGCSE, same thing more or less haha. What grade are you wanting? I'd say practise the discuss questions as they count for loads of marks in total and make sure you know some key facts for case studies. Also, do mind maps and flash cards, along with sticking to only writing down things you need to know, don't revise anything irrelevant as its a waste of time

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE ]ohh *high five* haha, thank you!i'll do that coz i tend to study irrelevant things lol.
oli19919
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=sowmi_24;54933339]
(Original post by oli19919)
I'm doing the same apart from mine is IGCSE, same thing more or less haha. What grade are you wanting? I'd say practise the discuss questions as they count for loads of marks in total and make sure you know some key facts for case studies. Also, do mind maps and flash cards, along with sticking to only writing down things you need to know, don't revise anything irrelevant as its a waste of time

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE ]ohh *high five* haha, thank you!i'll do that coz i tend to study irrelevant things lol.
No problem, message me if you're stuck on anything as it would help my revision too as I'd have to explain it! Make sure if you are doubtful though, I'd rather learn it as it is better to learn it than not in case it's on the test but if it's something completely random like if a checklist said 'sand dune formation' and then just do definition of sand dune and how it forms, not characteristics of an example of one etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (121)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.19%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.33%
Isolating with family (51)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.89%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.55%
Loneliness (82)
10.62%
Financial worries (32)
4.15%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed