The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Y'Allah I just got this msg. Someones trying to hack. What do I doo???!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
Y'Allah I just got this msg. Someones trying to hack. What do I doo???!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Change your password just in case.
Absolutely subhanAllah. Last 20 mins or so...massive eeman booster. The sheikh makes some sort of tafseer/analysis on some aspects of creation mentioned by the author, and I wanted to ask you a question because you believe in evolu and the big bang. But nevermind, alhamdulilah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jazak Allahu Khairan was a great watch.

Things such as Evolution and The Big Bang are simply theories that explain how Allah created and designed the universe.

Other examples such as the Water Cycle, Stellar Nucleosynthesis etc are all just explanations of how Allah created and designed the Universe.

What was the question. :smile:
Which one of you is from london and trying to hack her lol - http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=79.77.173.89

Original post by blah3210
Change your password just in case.

If they're getting her pass wrong, there doesn't seem to be a point in that.
Reply 8204
Original post by IdeasForLife
Which one of you is from london and trying to hack her lol - http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=79.77.173.89

If they're getting her pass wrong, there doesn't seem to be a point in that.

Quantroll?
Maajid Nawaaz got exposed, reaction is pretty funny.

Just noticed "muslim patrol retweeted" lols

What happened? :holmes:
Original post by Ruh
Quantroll?

Maybe. :O
Original post by generic_man
What happened? :holmes:

He got pictured drunk as hell in a strip club where he was trying to inappropriately touch the women etc. It happened just before he was due to get married, wonder what his wife thinks of it.
He got pictured drunk as hell in a strip club where he was trying to inappropriately touch the women etc. It happened just before he was due to get married, wonder what his wife thinks of it.

Damn. :lol: I thought he was a Muslim, albeit a pretty liberal one. Not exactly the biggest scandal in the world though, probably politically-motivated too since it happened last year and is only just coming out now, weeks before the election.
Original post by generic_man
Damn. :lol: I thought he was a Muslim, albeit a pretty liberal one. Not exactly the biggest scandal in the world though, probably politically-motivated too since it happened last year and is only just coming out now, weeks before the election.

I think the thing is that he tries to come across like a really sound guy. Then you find out he's a sleazebag whose seeing strippers while he's engaged etc... People like that are just scum imo, can't stand two faced people and I feel sorry for his wife too. Probably is, but I'm glad he got exposed.
Wassup adoomy gang. Has anyone got tickets for the shows this summer

Team ASA are coming to london

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Jazak Allahu Khairan was a great watch.

Things such as Evolution and The Big Bang are simply theories that explain how Allah created and designed the universe.

Other examples such as the Water Cycle, Stellar Nucleosynthesis etc are all just explanations of how Allah created and designed the Universe.

What was the question. :smile:

Wa iyak.

But most scientist do not believe in God, so how can they be examples of how Allah created the universe? For example, I believe Allah created everything in six days. Is this belief contradictory to BB theory?
Whats stellar N?
Sorry, I don't want to ask this to atheists, you understand Islam. Most of them don't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Looool. That humiliation, I would want to die. May Allah guide Nawaz. SubhanAllah.
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Yeah It went good alhamdulillah.

TBH I didn't catch much of it. I was to busy signing people in at reception desk and ensuring the event was running smoothly - As I was there as a volunteer.

Thats cool of you bro tmg. May allah reward you for your efforts
You asked what happened yday but I was too lazy to type from phone.

Basically my account was in dire circumstances regarding cards. It tells me I'm walking on thin ice lol. Normally I've been on good behaviour and was far away from a ban. However in like 2 hours I managed to somehow get enough cards for a ban ( straight yellows and stuff). I was going to appeal but I was like meh and asked for a temporary ban instead to give time for some cards to expire. It was fun watching some people get happy because they thouhut it was game over for me lol. Tonne of my cards expired yday so that was my unban date.

Btw don't bother reporting this post anyone, saying I got xxx cards isn't against the rules :wink:

Thanks man!

:yy:

I see

Safe for remembering and typing all that up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OpinionsForLife
Wassup adoomy gang. Has anyone got tickets for the shows this summer

Team ASA are coming to london

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, you and Jameel can hit it up innit. :wink:

Original post by OpinionsForLife
Thats cool of you bro tmg. May allah reward you for your efforts

I see

Safe for remembering and typing all that up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Np
Wa iyak.

But most scientist do not believe in God, so how can they be examples of how Allah created the universe? For example, I believe Allah created everything in six days. Is this belief contradictory to BB theory?
Whats stellar N?
Sorry, I don't want to ask this to atheists, you understand Islam. Most of them don't.

What tmg is saying is that he accepts the big bang theory, but he believes it was allah who kicked off the big bang

The big bang theory itself mentions no god whatsoever.

Yes, that would defo contradict the theory. The big bang occured roughly 13.8 billion years ago. Earth is something like 4 billion years old

Isnt it 6 periods of time anyway, rather than 6 days :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8216
Wa iyak.

Whats stellar N?

'6 Days' are not 6 earthly days, rather they are 6 ages - this thus works with the BBT. An example of another 'day' which is not really an earthly day is the Day of Judgement - it is not confined to 24 hours.
Asalaamulaykum guys, me and ThatMuslimGuy need your help :redface:

Earlier this year we started a little project. The project is a website by the name of quran-errors.com. This sites main purporse is to refute argument put forward people against the Islam. We currently have around 16 articles I think, so it's still a work in progress. So, how can you help us?

Well for a start, we have a library section on our website. In this library, we have uploaded tonnes of books. The guy I got them from said there were 2000+, I'm not going to bother counting for an exact number but there is a lot! So help us, by helping yourselves, get some of the books and boost the knowledge. Jannah points for all, win, win.

Heres our library page - http://www.quran-errors.com/islamic-libary.html:

As you can see we have various topics, click on one of them and it'll link you to a download page.

So now here are some download page examples!

Learn about fasting to your heart's desire:

Arabic teaching items:

Books by specific scholars:

And many many more!

Our page is a bit of a mess atm but I will sort that sometime next week insha'Allah.

One last thing. Please like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quran-Errors/315040422009727?ref=ts&fref=ts
We are starting this, so the likes would be appreciated, it would help boost our posts to a greater audience. Any new articles/updates will be posted unto there, so it will help you keep upto date!

JazaakAllahu Khayran
(edited 9 years ago)
Wa iyak.

Whats stellar N?

The point I was highlighting was a model which Humans have created, through looking into the creation of Allah, to explain how things work doesn't go against believing that Allah did those things.

For example the water cycle.

Spoiler

As for Allah creating the Universe in six days. This doesnt refer to our days. As a "day" simply refers to the rotation of the earth and refers to the rising and setting of the sun. The Earth, sun, moon etc didn't exist when Allah created the Universe.

Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

What is meant by the words “in Six Days” is the equivalent of that, because the day is known by the rising and setting of the sun, but there was no sun at that time…

Zaad al-Maseer (3/211)

When Allah says he created the Universe in six Ayaam, it means he created it in six periods as is clear from the language and understanding of many scholars of the past.
Asalaamulaykum guys, me and ThatMuslimGuy need your help :redface:

Earlier this year we started a little project. The project is a website by the name of quran-errors.com. This sites main purporse is to refute argument put forward people against the Islam. We currently have around 16 articles I think, so it's still a work in progress. So, how can you help us?

Well for a start, we have a library section on our website. In this library, we have uploaded tonnes of books. The guy I got them from said there were 2000+, I'm not going to bother counting for an exact number but there is a lot! So help us, by helping yourselves, get some of the books and boost the knowledge. Jannah points for all, win, win.

Heres our library page - http://www.quran-errors.com/islamic-libary.html:

As you can see we have various topics, click on one of them and it'll link you to a download page.

So now here are some download page examples!

Learn about fasting to your heart's desire:

Arabic teaching items:

Books by specific scholars:

And many many more!

Our page is a bit of a mess atm but I will sort that sometime next week insha'Allah.

One last thing. Please like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quran-Errors/315040422009727?ref=ts&fref=ts
We are starting this, so the likes would be appreciated, it would help boost our posts to a greater audience. Any new articles/updates will be posted unto there, so it will help you keep upto date!

JazaakAllahu Khayran

That is wicked. All those books... So much knowledge to be gained. It will be very beneficial for all of us

Defo put this post in the OP

And i got no facebook bro. Should i create an account just to give you a like... Maybe i should cos you and tmg went through a lot of trouble

A like is just a little token of appreciation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending