The Student Room Group

AQA English Lit Unit 1 exam on 18 May 2015 (AM)

hello guys.
if you can share your of mice and men noted and kinderTransport notes then it will be really helpful as i dont have anything to revise from for Kindertransport exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by web-girl
How come your doing your exam in the 18th of may, and I'm doing mine on the 12th of may? Im doing off mice and men and inspector calls. I have a revision booklet for both I made myself, do you want the off mice and men one? And if so, im sort of a neebie on here :3 .. how do I send it to you?

you are probably not doing aqa exam board thats why.
can you private message me the link or upload the file thanks
yeah sure :] .. and I am doing the AQA exam. I was under the assumption everyone in the country was doing the English lit exam on the same day.

i have checked again and the dates for aqa english lit unit 1 exam is 18th of may 2015.
I think its because im in year 10. Are you also in year 10?

NO. you are probably doing mock thats why.
Im not doing a mock because Im doing an early entry. Dosen't matter, Ill just ask my teacher when I go back to school.

ok. did you manage to send the notes on omam and kindertransport to me?
Reply 5
hi, I'm also doing Of mice & men and An Inspector Calls.
could you link me your revision booklet please :]
Im not doing a mock because Im doing an early entry. Dosen't matter, Ill just ask my teacher when I go back to school.

All entrants for the AQA English Literature GCSE will have their Unit 1 exam on the 18th of May
double checked my timetable and yes its on the 18th of may. I had confused it with my B1 Exam on the 12th of may :]

Dw :biggrin:
Original post by cubixx
hi, I'm also doing Of mice & men and An Inspector Calls.
could you link me your revision booklet please :]

Check my new thread
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Dw :biggrin:

I think b1 is in June ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
double checked my timetable and yes its on the 18th of may. I had confused it with my B1 Exam on the 12th of may :]

It's your biology B2 exam on the 12th of May.
Original post by ScienceFantatic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't all science exams supposed to be in May? I think B1 was around 20th May last year...
Original post by Emma73737
Aren't all science exams supposed to be in May? I think B1 was around 20th May last year...

All of the core science exams are in June.
Original post by ScienceFantatic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, never mind, sorry about that. Just double checked and yeah it was in June.
Original post by manishahjee
All of the core science exams are in June.

Are you gonna take any further additional science exams?
Original post by Emma73737
Are you gonna take any further additional science exams?

No, only additional science exam this year. Did core science last year and got an A. Was very disappointed
No, only additional science exam this year. Did core science last year and got an A. Was very disappointed

Me too! I got an A aswell, but the funny thing was that for Biology, Chemistry and Physics I got the same UMS marks of 88, on the ISA I got an A* but that didn't bring my overall up to an A* :frown:
By the way, for the OMAM question, what characters or themes are you going to be revising for? I've heard that people are predicting that either Curley or Candy will come up so I might be focusing a bit more on those...
I think that this time the part (a) could be about the theme when Curleys wife dies. Or fight of Curley and lennie in barn

Oooh! Great idea, i'll try and make some notes about them. Thanks :smile:
Reply 19
How come your doing your exam in the 18th of may, and I'm doing mine on the 12th of may? Im doing off mice and men and inspector calls. I have a revision booklet for both I made myself, do you want the off mice and men one? And if so, im sort of a neebie on here :3 .. how do I send it to you?

Hey!
I am doing the same as you. If you don't mind then can you please share the booklets that you are talking about with me as well, I literally dont have any notes. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending