The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what the health tests are? Sorry, just hit me that I might actually get to study nursing! Ahah woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbie1606
Yeaah I know!! I went on view letters and it had it like a proper paragraph, so much easier to read!

Awh!! Yeah, never thought about that! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Does anyone know what the health tests are? Sorry, just hit me that I might actually get to study nursing! Ahah woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read about one that you have to pass the occupational health test or something and you get like eyes tested and tested for colour blindness and your height and weight then a blood test for screening which I'm so scared for I hate getting needles ah!!
I read about one that you have to pass the occupational health test or something and you get like eyes tested and tested for colour blindness and your height and weight then a blood test for screening which I'm so scared for I hate getting needles ah!!

Ooooo okay, thank you again ahah! :smile: I know me too, not too keen on needles ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Ooooo okay, thank you again ahah! :smile: I know me too, not too keen on needles ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for like talking so much I'm so excited to start haha😁😁
Sorry for like talking so much I'm so excited to start haha😁😁

No no, don't worry :smile: me too! I've wanted to be a nurse since I was wee. So, so, soooooo excited :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest