The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

School starts soon :cry2:
Any revision materials for Mr Pip please?
Original post by irfan_blue
YES YES MEEE MEEEEE I have 6 in 2 days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god good luck! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
Oh god good luck! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thnx you too x. How do you find Triple Science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got revision material for history Edexcel?
Original post by irfan_blue
I was thinking that too. I got into UCL Summer School though ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to apply to that too! Is this the engineering one? I saw quite a few and there were some that were only open to people who lived in London and some were headstart courses etc. Which one are you doing?
Original post by ImagineCats
My birthdays 22nd August- so when I start applying for jobs I have no choice but to wait for my results :tongue: I'm currently raising money for a World Challenge expedition to Ecuador after my AS exams by selling cakes/ stuff I bake in school to teachers/students. Raised just under 400 quid since December (totes legal). You could also try:
-Paper round (I gave up on mine)
-Washing/sweeping hair at a hairdresser's
-Bag-packing at supermarkets
-Babysitting (free food too)
-Gardening
-Cleaning cars
-Tutoring if you're good at a certain subject
-Doing people's MyMaths homework for a fiver?

You could always sell your virginity or go on sugardaddy.com if worst comes to the worst <3

Thank you very much for your advice. I am sure I'm not willing to sell my virginity or go on sugardaddy.com :") I think I may apply at a department store or become a waitress. But I like the tutoring idea. How early did you have to wake up for your paper round? And how much did you get paid?
How many exams has everyone got in the summer? I have 25 :frown:
Original post by sunnyrays07
How many exams has everyone got in the summer? I have 25 :frown:

Woah! That's a lot, what are you taking? I have 20, can't believe the first one is in 3 weeks already :s-smilie:
Original post by Don Joiner
How much revision has everyone been doing so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done more than I thought I would.

Yesterday I got an app and its telling me to do 32hours a week
When is everyone's first exam??
What the app called?
Reply 5212
Original post by Lfc1998

francais
Original post by aha1
francais

Pretty sure that's not a date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5214
Original post by saahil0987
Any revision materials for Mr Pip please?

they are so limited!! my teacher managed to put together a booklet with key quotes, meaning blah blah but i can't upload it unfortunately
Reply 5215
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Pretty sure that's not a date

Posted from TSR Mobile

my bad i can't even read english what do i do about french?! :colondollar: it's on the 12th of may
Original post by Binary Freak
Many young minds about to make the jump to A-level :colone:

Fresh meat :bl:

xD Fresh meat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunnyrays07
Thank you very much for your advice. I am sure I'm not willing to sell my virginity or go on sugardaddy.com :") I think I may apply at a department store or become a waitress. But I like the tutoring idea. How early did you have to wake up for your paper round? And how much did you get paid?

It was my sister's paper round when I was in year 9 so we halved the money. We did ours once a week on Friday after school which was nice in the warmer seasons but horrible when it got dark early. It would take about 2 hours to deliver everything :frown: Her friend loved helping us so that made it a bit quicker. I know people who get 20 pounds a week doing it every morning, but doing it once a week was 10 pounds I think? Less than that even. I absolutely hated it, but now I've still got some of the money left over :tongue:
Original post by Lfc1998

May 6th for iGCSE World Lit :smile:
Original post by Lfc1998

Mine is on 6th May

Latest