The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JME_CHG
Wait what? I thought when I was selecting, the heading was Maths: What are the chances, then below it said numbers and codes??? :s-smilie: anyway it's Jamie :biggrin: trust me, you'll know when you see me, I'm the one who looks under aged...

Yeah, look:
http://www.uniq.ox.ac.uk/courses/mpls/mathsnumbers
http://www.uniq.ox.ac.uk/courses/mpls/mathschances
Original post by Windowswind123
"What are the chances" is a separate course xD

I'm Aidan by the way, you? Least they reimburse your travel costs

Ohhh I just checked, chances is the stats - which is in the name, silly me. I'm on the number and codes one.
"What are the chances" is a separate course xD

I'm Aidan by the way, you? Least they reimburse your travel costs

So like if my parents take me, they pay back for petrol? How are you planning on getting there?
Original post by JME_CHG
So like if my parents take me, they pay back for petrol? How are you planning on getting there?

I'm this is only for public transport as I'm guessing you will need some proof of the price. I think I'm travelling from train (I'm from around the Manchester area). From the website:
[h="3"]Do I have to pay for travel to/from the summer school?[/h]Wherever possible we ask students to arrange their own travel and then submit a travel expense claim form. This gives students the freedom to arrange their own travel plans.
If you would like advice or help in making the arrangements, please contact us on [email protected].
We will pay for return tickets to the summer school from any UK destination.
For students travelling from Northern Ireland, we will provide flights from Belfast.
For students travelling from Scotland, arrangements will be made in consultation with participants and parents/carers on the best travel arrangements (i.e flights or train).

Has anyone been accepted onto the biology week in july?
Original post by SheepWoman
I did! I still can't believe it though!

Yay! Can't wait to meet you :smile:
Reply 466
Got onto History: Gender and identity, so excited!
I'm this is only for public transport as I'm guessing you will need some proof of the price. I think I'm travelling from train (I'm from around the Manchester area). From the website:
Do I have to pay for travel to/from the summer school?

Wherever possible we ask students to arrange their own travel and then submit a travel expense claim form. This gives students the freedom to arrange their own travel plans.
If you would like advice or help in making the arrangements, please contact us on [email protected].
We will pay for return tickets to the summer school from any UK destination.
For students travelling from Northern Ireland, we will provide flights from Belfast.
For students travelling from Scotland, arrangements will be made in consultation with participants and parents/carers on the best travel arrangements (i.e flights or train).

Cheers :biggrin: but I guess I'll probably plan for it as we get closer to the date...
Original post by 42Helium
Yay! Can't wait to meet you :smile:

Looking forward to meeting you too! I'm unbelievably nervous about the whole thing.
Original post by bethbot
Got onto History: Gender and identity, so excited!

Me too, look forward to seeing you!
Anyone doing Economics and Management?:smile:
Original post by SheepWoman
Looking forward to meeting you too! I'm unbelievably nervous about the whole thing.

I have to agree with that. But I'm sure everyone there will be lovely and it'll be fun! Especially after exams.
Original post by rafff
Yayyy...anyone else get in for classics?? :excited:

Yeah, I'm in for classics :biggrin:
Original post by clare_97
I'm doing French as well! It's great to think that we have 3 of 15 places!

Me too!!!
Original post by 09cbail1
So happy I have a place for French!! Anyone else going to be studying French? :smile:

Me!!!:smile:
Reply 475
Anyone doing English?
Original post by techgeek
Anyone for Maths: Numbers, Proof and Code for the 1st August week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes! :smile:
Reply 477
Anyone here doing Maths, Numbers, proofs and codes for 18th-24th July, Pm me and reply :biggrin: :smile: Well done for getting in everyone!!!
Original post by rhianh
Anyone doing English?

If my parents let me go, I will be doing English too! :smile:
Original post by ____katie
Me too!!!

Congratulations!!! See you in July :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest