Freya123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or resources for how to revise for Spanish A-Level?
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Freya123)
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or resources for how to revise for Spanish A-Level?
Which exam in particular? reading, speaking or writing?
Freya123
Rep:
?
(Original post by kkboyk)
Which exam in particular? reading, speaking or writing?
All really! Particularly unit 3
SunshineFiesta
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For reading and listening, I'd just say do some past papers or something. If you're struggling with the content of the essays, it might be useful to start planning answers to past essay questions (i.e. what points you'd make, how you'd link them to each other and the title)
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Freya123)
All really! Particularly unit 3
For speaking, for any language you're learning focus on pronouncing words right by watching tutorials (on youtube), and speaking in the language occasionally as a good practice.

For writing, grammar should be your main priority and also ensure you know a wide range of vocabulary. A good thing to do would be to create a list and test your memory every morning. Try writing mini essays occasionally, and using google translate to see if it made sense

With reading, it's just a matter of practice. Read lots and lots of Spanish, and ensure you know a wide range of vocabularies.
Freya123
Rep:
?
(Original post by kkboyk)
For speaking, for any language you're learning focus on pronouncing words right by watching tutorials (on youtube), and speaking in the language occasionally as a good practice.

For writing, grammar should be your main priority and also ensure you know a wide range of vocabulary. A good thing to do would be to create a list and test your memory every morning. Try writing mini essays occasionally, and using google translate to see if it made sense

With reading, it's just a matter of practice. Read lots and lots of Spanish, and ensure you know a wide range of vocabularies.
Thanks you!
Roha
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When is your speaking exam?
LRB4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My speaking exam is in 2 weeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (148)
60.66%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.51%
No- I want it (68)
27.87%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads