The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shed end's like 12 years old, right?
Original post by Fizzel
I think you're reading into it way too much. It makes next to no difference 2nd or 3rd. Its marginal either way, only came about due to a City collapse and Chelsea have been coasting for most of 2015.

Its more a media thing, if we finish 3rd it'll be "arsenal haven't finished in the top 2 since 2005", just like the fa cup didn't mean much other than to shut up the " no trophy in 10 years" ****storm
No offense Shawn but your jimmies have been well and truly rustled by sheddy, he's won the war against you tbh
Original post by leinad2012
No offense Shawn but your jimmies have been well and truly rustled by sheddy, he's won the war against you tbh

You're really not helping :colonhash:
Original post by swirly
shed end's like 12 years old, right?

And you :colonhash:

Don't complain when he comes back on here.
#ShedEndforMod
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You're really not helping :colonhash:

But its true, once you start crying and cussing and cursing it just gives the wummer more reason to wum. Why do you think I've been bantering with shed and charm offending him rather than calling him names

The sooner someone tells Shawn to chill over it the better. And better it be from an 'ally' and fellow gooner rather than a wummer
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
But its true, once you start crying and cussing and cursing it just gives the wummer more reason to wum. Why do you think I've been bantering with shed and charm offending him rather than calling him names

The sooner someone tells Shawn to chill over it the better. And better it be from an 'ally' and fellow gooner rather than a wummer

Okay. Be nice :redface:
Guys chill, Shed End is making you guys mad from his bedroom

Unreal banter.
Original post by Depleted
#ShedEndforMod

#ShedEndforMod
Original post by Lúcio
#ShedEndforMod

#ShedEndForMod
Shed End is like a more annoying version of Beetlejuice. Say his name enough and he'll appear.

Anyway, shame United won, but at least we are opening up a gap on 4th place. Chelsea (scum) have the league wrapped up, and I reckon we'll face a tough battle for second, so lets hope the boys put 100% into the Reading game - CL and an FA Cup is decent returns, plus sets us up for next season nicely.
Original post by Stefano93
x

Original post by Depleted
x

Original post by swirly
x?

Soaking in da h8 like...

Last post I swear
Original post by Arkasia
Shed End is like a more annoying version of Beetlejuice. Say his name enough and he'll appear.

Anyway, shame United won, but at least we are opening up a gap on 4th place. Chelsea (scum) have the league wrapped up, and I reckon we'll face a tough battle for second, so lets hope the boys put 100% into the Reading game - CL and an FA Cup is decent returns, plus sets us up for next season nicely.

Top four is done and dusted for United & Arsenal. Look up, not down. I think our game will decide second place.

Incidentally, after today Chris Smalling has the same number of league goals as Danny Welbeck. From less appearances as well :biggrin:
Original post by sr90

Incidentally, after today Chris Smalling has the same number of league goals as Danny Welbeck. From less appearances as well :biggrin:

heres a question for you guys..

At the start of the season, when we signed welbeck - wenger got a huge amount of hate, because it was rumoured that he only wanted a year loan, but the board went over his head, and signed him properly..

Myself included were glad of this - and berrated wenger for not wanting to spend money/sign a forward etc.

--

But as the season draws to an end? lets be honest.. wenger was right... a loan probably would have been best - as well, welbeck has really fell off from anything resembling form
It's the first time in years that Arsenal vs Man Utd feels really......intense. Even if it isn't for the title, it just feels like there's something more to it this year. Probably because both teams have their mojo back
Some footballers are just better at scoring on international duty or in continental club football

I think Welbeck would've seized his chance during Giroud's absence if the rest of the team weren't as bad
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fallen_acorns
heres a question for you guys..

At the start of the season, when we signed welbeck - wenger got a huge amount of hate, because it was rumoured that he only wanted a year loan, but the board went over his head, and signed him properly..

Myself included were glad of this - and berrated wenger for not wanting to spend money/sign a forward etc.

--

But as the season draws to an end? lets be honest.. wenger was right... a loan probably would have been best - as well, welbeck has really fell off from anything resembling form

Pretty sure man utd only wanted to sell not loan out welbeck

Tbh the 16 million was worth it when this happened

1428862522624.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest