The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Worriedvpeople are following me?
Original post by Pathway

You seem to being posting a lot about what I would call psychotic symptoms. I would really recommend bringing it up with your GP pretty soon or it may get worse.

I have these feelings to if you ever want an understanding ear.
Original post by Pathway

What Noodlzzz said :sadnod:
feel so overwhelmed and teary. sick of this pain
Original post by Noodlzzz
You seem to being posting a lot about what I would call psychotic symptoms. I would really recommend bringing it up with your GP pretty soon or it may get worse.

I have these feelings to if you ever want an understanding ear.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
What Noodlzzz said :sadnod:

But they wont believe me?
Original post by Pathway

They will believe you're experiencing it. But they may question if just because you believe it doesn't make it true. They can help.
Back to school tomorrow. It is always hard to go back after the holidays, especially to that teacher who makes me feel so useless. :sad: *sniffs*

I feel the anxiety burning in my tummy, but I mustn't fall prey; I must stay strong, somehow.

I am so forlorn and wistful. I need a word that combines those two to describe the feels. :sad:
ugh I feel that my bf thinks hes entitled to make decisions for me "because I am not mentally stable". Every single decision I make he calls stupid and dumb and doesn't accept the fact that I don't want him involved in my therapy :frown:
feel scared and horrible
I've spent the whole day indoors :cry:. I need to shave as I look horrible, but I don't seem to have had the energy, which is why I haven't gone anywhere. Also craving chocolate but there is none in the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

They will believe you hun. I spoke to my dr about my paranoid delusions (i get sniper men after me) and she got me an assessment and i was prescriped new meds which help so so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Listened into the handover about me. Apparently I'm getting more paranoid. I'm not though :frown:
They will believe you're experiencing it. But they may question if just because you believe it doesn't make it true. They can help.

I just dont trust them because they all laugh at me behind my back. I feel like they just want me to go away because im a nuisance

Dont know how to even tell her and its scary? :frown:

Original post by PandaWho
They will believe you hun. I spoke to my dr about my paranoid delusions (i get sniper men after me) and she got me an assessment and i was prescriped new meds which help so so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just think hes coming after me so all these people look like him and theyre following me? I dont really underatand it. have the meds helped you? I havent started the prozac they gave me because i dont trust it

Hate being outside but didnt want to disappoint my friends As they wanted to see me for my birthday.
Original post by Pathway
I just dont trust them because they all laugh at me behind my back. I feel like they just want me to go away because im a nuisance

Dont know how to even tell her and its scary? :frown:

I just think hes coming after me so all these people look like him and theyre following me? I dont really underatand it. have the meds helped you? I havent started the prozac they gave me because i dont trust it

Hate being outside but didnt want to disappoint my friends As they wanted to see me for my birthday.

I promise you hes not coming after you :hugs:
My meds have helped so so much its unreal, im on venlafaxine and quetiapine (anti depressant and antipsychotic for paranoia) and its amazing. Is prozac fluoxetine?

I would honestly talk to your dr hun, if your worried write things down and hand it over to her :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I promise you hes not coming after you :hugs:
My meds have helped so so much its unreal, im on venlafaxine and quetiapine (anti depressant and antipsychotic for paranoia) and its amazing. Is prozac fluoxetine?

I would honestly talk to your dr hun, if your worried write things down and hand it over to her :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, fluoxetine. i just always spell it wrong haha. Ive been trying to figure out things like what stuff to tell her and i dont know how to make it coherent because it doesnt make sense really like it doesnt even make sense to me really. It's just scary and i want him to leave me alone. Im glad theyve helped you i just am scared of meds for some reason :frown: wish i wasnt
I always seem to think that people say and do things just to remind me of my life at the moment (even though I know it isn't really true) and its scary :cry2:
Feel so gosh darn empty.
Original post by Pathway
Yeah, fluoxetine. i just always spell it wrong haha. Ive been trying to figure out things like what stuff to tell her and i dont know how to make it coherent because it doesnt make sense really like it doesnt even make sense to me really. It's just scary and i want him to leave me alone. Im glad theyve helped you i just am scared of meds for some reason :frown: wish i wasnt

I just wrote down what was happening in bullet points, they dont have to be sentences, my dr also found it helpful when i wrote down dates things happened, so she could see any gaps or a run of events. They may not put you on new meds, they may push for therepy i dont know hun, but meds arnt scary they really can help when you find the right ones :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ah I've got so much on this month :s-smilie: worked all day then went straight to a play rehearsal. Got uni tomorrow then a full dress and tech rehearsal, and the same on Tuesday along with work for 4 hours in the afternoon. then Wednesday and Thursday its the actual show, Thursday night is the aftershow night out and afterparty, then got to get a train down to England on Friday :eek: :headfire:

and I've somehow to fit in studying for my exams which are a month away :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Listened into the handover about me. Apparently I'm getting more paranoid. I'm not though :frown:

If you want to talk you can pm me? Im around

I just wrote down what was happening in bullet points, they dont have to be sentences, my dr also found it helpful when i wrote down dates things happened, so she could see any gaps or a run of events. They may not put you on new meds, they may push for therepy i dont know hun, but meds arnt scary they really can help when you find the right ones :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah was supposed to be writing things down but keep forgetting about needing to write things down (they keep stealing thoughts Idk. Like i re-remember and then forget again idk its annoying).
They say i have to wait 2 months for an assessment for therapy - theyre restructuring my cmht though, so guess it might be longer now :dontknow: Well they said 12 weeks wait 3 (?) weeks ago i think. I have no concept of time.
Just think i need to just hide away from everything and then itll go away. :frown:

Latest