Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Feel so gosh darn empty.

Me all the time. :frown:
Original post by Pathway
If you want to talk you can pm me? Im around

Yeah was supposed to be writing things down but keep forgetting about needing to write things down (they keep stealing thoughts Idk. Like i re-remember and then forget again idk its annoying).
They say i have to wait 2 months for an assessment for therapy - theyre restructuring my cmht though, so guess it might be longer now :dontknow: Well they said 12 weeks wait 3 (?) weeks ago i think. I have no concept of time.
Just think i need to just hide away from everything and then itll go away. :frown:

TRUST me, it doesn't go away if you hide away. It gets worse.
I don't want to feel like this anymore. I feel like nothing about me is original, that I'm **** and someone preplanned me to be like this and think like this and this is how I will be for the rest of my life, and I just want it to stop but it never will, it'll never leave me.
Original post by CescaD96
I don't want to feel like this anymore. I feel like nothing about me is original, that I'm **** and someone preplanned me to be like this and think like this and this is how I will be for the rest of my life, and I just want it to stop but it never will, it'll never leave me.

It sounds like you're in a lot of pain - perhaps too much pain to believe what I'm gonna say. But I do sincerely believe that life isn't meant to be this hard, and that better days will come your way :smile:

Original post by ScaryScience
feel so overwhelmed and teary. sick of this pain

:jumphug:

Original post by Pathway
But they wont believe me?

What Noodlzzz said, again :yep:

Original post by Nottie
ugh I feel that my bf thinks hes entitled to make decisions for me "because I am not mentally stable". Every single decision I make he calls stupid and dumb and doesn't accept the fact that I don't want him involved in my therapy :frown:

Sounds like he's either too overprotective, or a knob? :dontknow:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Listened into the handover about me. Apparently I'm getting more paranoid. I'm not though :frown:

You do sound quite paranoid, sweetie :sadnod:

:hugs: :console: :hugs:

Original post by moment of truth
I always seem to think that people say and do things just to remind me of my life at the moment (even though I know it isn't really true) and its scary :cry2:

:hugs:

Original post by IDukem
Feel so gosh darn empty.

Awww, Dukey! :sad:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
It sounds like you're in a lot of pain - perhaps too much pain to believe what I'm gonna say. But I do sincerely believe that life isn't meant to be this hard, and that better days will come your way :smile:

I don't think they will. Everyone keeps telling me that and I can't see it happening whether I'm on medication or doing therapy or not. It's pretty obvious someone decided that I'm to be a depresses, useless **** until I die.
I don't think they will. Everyone keeps telling me that and I can't see it happening whether I'm on medication or doing therapy or not. It's pretty obvious someone decided that I'm to be a depresses, useless **** until I die.

If there is some entity that governs the universe, I doubt it is that cruel and callous that it would force you to lead such a life :console:
feeling lonely again.

I really hate Facebook.
If there is some entity that governs the universe, I doubt it is that cruel and callous that it would force you to lead such a life :console:

I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve nice things.
Me all the time. :frown:

Can we hug it out? :puppyeyes:

I just suddenly came out of no where! I;ve been up and down for a bit, but this came with no warning :sad:

Awww, Dukey! :sad:

Guess I'm not so great after all huh? :sad:

--------------------------

iTunes seems to be pulling out al the stops to make me feel better though! Shuffle has provided some tunes about being happy and keeping faith :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
also I mentioned to my parents about getting help for possible anxiety but now they are questioning if its even serious and making me think really hard about how it impacts on me! It's just making me think that maybe i don't have it.

I want to get some help but I really don't know the best place!
Original post by Anonymous
feeling lonely again.

I really hate Facebook.

I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve nice things.

Well that's not true in the slightest. If you WERE a horrible person, you would have been given your MHSS Marching Orders long ago :mob: And of course you deserve nice things! Have I told you about my Evil Brain Theory? (I always start yapping on about Evil Brain and then no one has a clue what I'm on about :colondollar: )
feeling lonely again.

I really hate Facebook.

I know this feeling! :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
I know this feeling! :hugs:

it worse when you realise how great everyone else is doing.. D:

really feel I am learning crap all at uni, just trying to get my work done.. but I'm way behind!
Original post by IDukem
Can we hug it out? :puppyeyes:

I just suddenly came out of no where! I;ve been up and down for a bit, but this came with no warning :sad:

Guess I'm not so great after all huh? :sad:

--------------------------

iTunes seems to be pulling out al the stops to make me feel better though! Shuffle has provided some tunes about being happy and keeping faith :redface:

Please, lets. :jumphug:

I don't even remember what true happiness feels like anymore. I haven't for a long time.

Well that's not true in the slightest. If you WERE a horrible person, you would have been given your MHSS Marching Orders long ago :mob: And of course you deserve nice things! Have I told you about my Evil Brain Theory? (I always start yapping on about Evil Brain and then no one has a clue what I'm on about :colondollar: )

No, I've not heard this one.

I really don't. Nothing ever works out. My best is never enough. I'm a failure.
fml this is utter hell.
Please, lets. :jumphug:

I don't even remember what true happiness feels like anymore. I haven't for a long time.

Awww Cesca the "please, lets" made me smile big time :h: Bless you lovely, bless you :jumphug:

I really hope you do so much!! I'm rooting for you and we're all here for you :h: :hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience
fml this is utter hell.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
I remember you!! :h: :hugs:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that things haven't gone so well :sad: I take it when you leave, you'll likely not be in contact with him again or at least willingly?

I really want to stay friends with him, at least that side of things won't be an issue when we're 300 miles apart.

Just kinda getting the feeling that he'll go back to his home town, find some wonderful girl, and settle down with her even though he's said he doesn't want that at all with me, because she's 100% better than I am. And I'll be single and stuck for the next fifty years until I die alone in a nursing home.

Ever the dramatist I am :wink:
it worse when you realise how great everyone else is doing.. D:

really feel I am learning crap all at uni, just trying to get my work done.. but I'm way behind!

Yeah, it is. I try not to go on facebook that much anyway. Even TSR at times makes me feel lonely tbh.

feel so stupid because im trying to figuree out what to tell my gp and i dont know how to word anything? like i just want to cry i dont want to do this on my own because its scary. feel so alone :cry:
Original post by IDukem
Awww Cesca the "please, lets" made me smile big time :h: Bless you lovely, bless you :jumphug:

I really hope you do so much!! I'm rooting for you and we're all here for you :h: :hugs:

I sometimes use the manners I was taught. :colondollar:

It's been so long. I doubt I will for a very, very long time yet.

Latest