Original post by Lúcio
that's what my hair looks like :cool:

#bringingitback

Don't lie
Original post by swirly
dis u brah
srs

swirly pls.
don't make me rek you again - you've had enough already.

Original post by Depleted
Don't lie

y wud i lie?
just missing dem cheekbones.
Original post by Depleted
Don't lie

no. he's fat molly brown:colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio
swirly pls.
don't make me rek you again - you've had enough already.

Anyone know what happened to Deshi?

quality poster :moon:
anyone watch game of thrones?
first 4 episodes of season 5 got leaked online :rolleyes:

debating whether to just watch them all, but that means i'll have to wait like a month for the next...

however on the other hand i'm sure spoilers will be all over the internet over the next month anyway now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio

however on the other hand i'm sure spoilers will be all over the internet over the next month anyway now.

not like there's a whole series of books of spoilers..
Yeah I'm watching Ep1 now, gonna watch all four tonight :wink:
Original post by Arkasia

I'm watching EP1 too but I'm not gonna watch all 4 in one go then wait till next month...
Original post by swirly
not like there's a whole series of books of spoilers..

problem is that series 5 (apparently) begins to deviate from the books anyway.

it's a little different with books anyway; there will always be a much greater coverage around events in a film/tv show than of a book (even if said events are the same).

consider that a main character dies within these first 4 episodes?
you can almost guarantee it'll be all over social media in a matter of days.

Original post by Arkasia

i saw the premiere last night; will probably only watch episode 2 tonight though.

no spoilers pls :wink:
Original post by bittr n swt
I'm watching EP1 too but I'm not gonna watch all 4 in one go then wait till next month...

along with the possibility of spoilers, waiting a full month isn't the end of the world for me.

obviously once you've started a season you're eager for it to continue, however having several week breaks seems to be all too common nowadays in my favourite shows so i'm used to the waiting game anyway.

not to mention how long it is between seasons of this show :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
along with the possibility of spoilers, waiting a full month isn't the end of the world for me.

obviously once you've started a season you're eager for it to continue, however having several week breaks seems to be all too common nowadays in my favourite shows so i'm used to the waiting game anyway.

not to mention how long it is between seasons of this show :tongue:

Definitely agree. I'm now on EP 2....hope to have the willpower to stop for a week lol

My friends have already threatened with spoilers which is annoying and snapchat too....

Argh might watch it all **** it
Original post by bittr n swt
Definitely agree. I'm now on EP 2....hope to have the willpower to stop for a week lol

My friends have already threatened with spoilers which is annoying and snapchat too....

Argh might watch it all **** it

slash their car tyres with a knife and write murderer in red paint on their cars.

see who's laughing then.
Original post by swirly
slash their car tyres with a knife and write murderer in red paint on their cars.

see who's laughing then.

Lmfao this would be a brilliant prank
Original post by swirly

see who's laughing then.

Deep

Posted from TSR Mobile
did someone here mention watchin daredevil? watched 2 eps and not liking it all so far but the reviews are pretty good so might just carry on. That fightscene at the end of ep2 reminded me of the corridor scene from oldboy :moon: needed counselling after watchin that film
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
did someone here mention watchin daredevil? watched 2 eps and not liking it all so far but the reviews are pretty good so might just carry on. That fightscene at the end of ep2 reminded me of the corridor scene from oldboy :moon: needed counselling after watchin that film

Yeah I said I wasn't interested after episode one.

**** though your description makes me want to watch on. Old boy is such a good movie man

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you play the game of thrones, you win or must buy four new tyres:colone:
Original post by AR_95
Yeah I said I wasn't interested after episode one.

**** though your description makes me want to watch on. Old boy is such a good movie man

Posted from TSR Mobile

The fight scene was really good tbh but the rest of the ep was half flashback half meaningless side plot (thats what it seemed like anyway), kinda boring but can look past it if they start to develop a plot soon. Has potential to be pretty good too.

And yeah on oldboy, the remake must have been lolworthy though, didnt it have samuel l jackson in it?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
The fight scene was really good tbh but the rest of the ep was half flashback half meaningless side plot (thats what it seemed like anyway), kinda boring but can look past it if they start to develop a plot soon. Has potential to be pretty good too.

And yeah on oldboy, the remake must have been lolworthy though, didnt it have samuel l jackson in it?

No idea, wasn't interested in the remake in the slightest bit. Pretty lolworthy that an Indian remake was made well before the English one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest