The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anyone starting the Four year Degree at Goldsmiths September 2015

Looking for any one of a similar age (or older... I'm just hoping I'm not the youngest on the course) who will be starting the same course come September 2015 (Psychology with foundation year integrated degree)...I'll be 19 when I start! Don't know really know anyone up at goldsmiths, but don't want that to put me off because it looks like a brilliant uni! Would be lovely to hear from anyone on the same course! Or any advice on where's best/cheapest to live 😊
Hi!

Going to be 19 when I start too! However, I'm doing Computer Science with a Foundation year. Really hope I'm not the youngest either!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Good to know there are some younger people on the same course!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting in September as well for my Fine Art course!! :biggrin:
I think I beat you all in the age game cuz I'll be 18 then :P
Reply 4
I will be just 20 when I start!! I am taking the foundation year in media and communications :smile:
Im hoping to get in through clearing on the foundation psychology course if I dont get into my first choices and im 21 :smile:
Reply 6
I wonder if any goldsmiths have attended this university...
@lonelylolita Are you an international student starting on Fine Art Extension degree this September? Where do you come from? :smile:

Original post by lonelylolita
I'm starting in September as well for my Fine Art course!! :biggrin:
I think I beat you all in the age game cuz I'll be 18 then :P
Reply 8
I guess we might be classmates, i have also entered through a foundation course in September for psychology and management...but then after that id be starting my bachelors in business degree...oh and im pretty sure ill be the youngest im just 17...will become 18 next year 😅
I'm 19 and I'll be starting English with a foundation year in September :smile:
Original post by HannahJaneMills
I'm 19 and I'll be starting English with a foundation year in September :smile:

hey, me too! I'm 19 and will start at the same time, I'm literally so excited!
Hi, I'm starting anthropology with foundation year this September. I have quite the opposite problem, being that I'm 29 and hoping that I'm not the oldest person on the course. If anyone is starting the same course it'd be cool to hear from you (especially if you are around the same age, so as to ease my worries).
Original post by billieladds96
Looking for any one of a similar age (or older... I'm just hoping I'm not the youngest on the course) who will be starting the same course come September 2015 (Psychology with foundation year integrated degree)...I'll be 19 when I start! Don't know really know anyone up at goldsmiths, but don't want that to put me off because it looks like a brilliant uni! Would be lovely to hear from anyone on the same course! Or any advice on where's best/cheapest to live 😊

Hi, I'll also be studying on the psychology with integrated foundation year in September and am 19 ☺️
Hiya! I'm starting the same course in September and i'll be 19 in October so you won't be the youngest! :smile:
Hey! Ill be studying History with the integrated foundation year. I'm currently 19 and from Birmingham. Is there anyone else who will be studying the same subject as me??
Original post by Piratesteve
Hi, I'm starting anthropology with foundation year this September. I have quite the opposite problem, being that I'm 29 and hoping that I'm not the oldest person on the course. If anyone is starting the same course it'd be cool to hear from you (especially if you are around the same age, so as to ease my worries).

Hey I just read the messages message on here, Im going to goldsmiths to, but will be studying psychology.. including the foundation year, Ive just been scanning the forums and everything hoping to find people nearer my age! Im 25
Reply 16
I will be starting the same course September 2015 Psychology with foundation year integrated degree. I am a mature student. 34 years old!!!!! Arghhh. I look about 20 so I guess that is o.k.

Are there any other mature students starting in September???

:tongue:
Reply 17
I guess we will be classmates then or batch mates or whatever... Anyways dont worry i will be the youngest in the bath im pretty sure..im 17 years old...

Quick Reply

Latest