The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

I assume no one has heard anything this morning?
Original post by nicola1806

Nothing over here. Thought we would have started to hear by now. This wait is exhausting
Reply 2902

I've not even checked...

/refreshed 100 times
Reply 2903
Original post by F6053721
Nothing over here. Thought we would have started to hear by now. This wait is exhausting

It's meant to be sometime this week, so I expect it'll be near the end of the week rather than today. I would do anything to know today but I'm not getting my hopes up :frown:
I guess there are no results out today?
I've not heard anything either...do you think if we message parity they may provide us with something more specific than "this week"? I messaged them last week and they just told me the week commencing the 13th.
Reply 2906
Original post by alexsasg
I've not heard anything either...do you think if we message parity they may provide us with something more specific than "this week"? I messaged them last week and they just told me the week commencing the 13th.

I doubt it, but maybe. I know some people in this thread get annoyed when people contact Parity but if we haven't heard by like Thursday I will probably email to check it will actually be this week. I'm just not patient enough to wait and it's driving me crazy!
I'm resigned to finding out at 5 30 on Friday at this point...
Reply 2908
Original post by rm436
I know some people in this thread get annoyed when people contact Parity

smh
Reply 2909
Original post by TritonSails
I'm resigned to finding out at 5 30 on Friday at this point...

Exactly the same here. If not, Monday!
Original post by rm436
Exactly the same here. If not, Monday!

Was hoping for a yes at 9am Monday morning but kind of resigned myself to a no at 5pm Friday! Will keep checking every day but!
Reply 2911
Was hoping for a yes at 9am Monday morning but kind of resigned myself to a no at 5pm Friday! Will keep checking every day but!

Haha same, but GOOD LUCK!! :smile:
Good luck for this week everyone. In they did say this week rather than today so I wouldn't wait. Parity will be flat out this whole week I imagine...

This is the expected week for FSAC reports too I believe so I'm hoping to find out my scores soon. There isn't much point contacting Parity though - it'll all be released as soon as they can.
Some FSAC reports are online! Finally found out my scores - overall 16.79 (for HR).
Reply 2914
Original post by grownupfrog
Some FSAC reports are online! Finally found out my scores - overall 16.79 (for HR).

That's an impressive score, well done!!
Reply 2915
Original post by grownupfrog

Hopefully this means they're uploading some stuff atm. Congratulations on your score!
Original post by rm436
That's an impressive score, well done!!

Thanks! Just reading through the whole thing (it's an 8 page document - they really don't skimp on feedback). My best performance was in managing a quality service/delivering at pace, my worst (by FAR) was achieving commercial outcomes/delivering value for money. There's a difference of 1.04 between my highest and lowest marks - a real mixed bunch!
I just got my FSAC score through! Is 16.64 good? :s-smilie: I'm still surprised I passed haha. Still waiting a call from the assignments team though grrrrrrrrr
Reply 2918
Original post by wizardwoman
A friend of mine living in London has got me worried. She said that it will be nearly impossible to survive with a decent living standard in London on 27k. Are you any of you living in London? Is it doable? - I'm really worried about accommodation.

After CS pension contributions (approx 5.7%), student loan (approx £76) and tax you are left with around £1600 a month.
I also received my feedback report today (finally)! For anyone that is interested I got 17.03 overall (I'm Central Departments).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending