The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Don Joiner
Do you think if I got an A* in my physics mock and I basically don't revise for the summer I'll still keep at an A* level??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.
Yeah good point, I just looked over my book really but I should probably write up some notes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if you only do a bit of revision it's a really bad idea to have done no preparation :h: Condense your textbook/notes onto flash cards or post it notes :smile:
Do you think if I got an A* in my physics mock and I basically don't revise for the summer I'll still keep at an A* level??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean just sit down and do a paper - then you can let the reality sink in
I have mocks all next week for maths, english and science. I think its a bad idea because right now I'm really settling into revision but I guess it's good to see progress? I still haven't read OMAM and Animal Farm kmn
How's everyone revising for history? What type of revision material do you use? Is it the edexcel board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperHuman98
I've done more than I thought I would.

Yesterday I got an app and its telling me to do 32hours a week

What is this app you speak of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moe889
How's everyone revising for history? What type of revision material do you use? Is it the edexcel board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm finishing off my really long notes before condensing them down into flashcards etc. as well as doing various past papers.s
Original post by SampleX
What is this app you speak of?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its called mystudyplan
Original post by LeFeuilly
I'm finishing off my really long notes before condensing them down into flashcards etc. as well as doing various past papers.s

You can't do more than one past paper surely? Cause it's a new specification?
Original post by saahil0987

My teacher gave us some questions from the old spec as it was very similar so there are some stuff we can't but most of it was on our spec.
Original post by ImagineCats
I have mocks all next week for maths, english and science. I think its a bad idea because right now I'm really settling into revision but I guess it's good to see progress? I still haven't read OMAM and Animal Farm kmn

of mice and men is really easy to get a hold of on amazon(if you want a actual copy) or online(there are pdfs)
Reply 5251
How is revision going guys? Are there any subjects that you have completely finished revising??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
How is everyone's revision going? Are there any subjects that you have completely finished revising??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep not completely finished but I feel as if I don't need to revise for Religious Studies Islamic Studies French and English Language!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5253
Original post by irfan_blue
Yep not completely finished but I feel as if I don't need to revise for Religious Studies Islamic Studies French and English Language!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you revise for those subjects for your mocks? I'm trying to finish off my science but it's so long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
And what do you think you're doing on here, missy?:eyebrow::tongue:

Original post by Gingerbread101
Just for the context of anyone who thinks I'm being horrible to you- she has revision and work to do :lol:

Please do the same with me... :P :wizard:
Original post by SSAA9
Did you revise for those subjects for your mocks? I'm trying to finish off my science but it's so long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not much and I got an A* for Religious Studies English and French! And yup triple science is long for me too. I'm actually doing biology 3 right now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
How is revision going guys? Are there any subjects that you have completely finished revising??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've finished all of my Double Science notes; I guess it's just a matter of going through stuff I'm not as good at and identifying what needs to be nailed down via. past papers :smile:

History's nearly done ... Just USA left to write + a bunch of past papers and I should be alright. Hopefully :P

Original post by saahil0987

Waitwaitwait. I'm doing edexcel igcse history, and I'm pretty sure that spec hasn't changed for that (as we haven't be notified of anything) :/ If it has, um ... Welp.
Reply 5257
Original post by irfan_blue
Not much and I got an A* for Religious Studies English and French! And yup triple science is long for me too. I'm actually doing biology 3 right now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good! A* in French, I find French difficult, what do you do to revise for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5258
I'm still finishing off my Science then I'll be doing the same, past papers and questions to improve
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Midnightmemories
Please do the same with me... :P :wizard:

Will do :tongue:

Latest