Scroll to see replies

Not going to see him cant do it not doing it nope
Chest pains, horrible chest pains.
Original post by Pathway
dont know anymore

What's going on? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noodlzzz update:

Going to my mums for the weekend (to see Derren Brown eek) so will lose bed at crisis house.

There's a chance I'll be able to come back (they have 2 weeks max stay) on the monday but if not it looks like hospital :frown:
Original post by senz72
Meh. Not good Furry.
Oh well. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :frown: Hope you feel a bit better soon, or at least not any worse :s-smilie: :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
dont know anymore

:jumphug:

Original post by CescaD96
Chest pains, horrible chest pains.

Chest pains aren't nice :console: Hope they go away soon- if it's not normal for you probably worth getting checked out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullettheory
What's going on? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mum wants to see me for my birthday and now wont take no for an answer . Dont want to go home because two abusers are there. cant do it :cry:
Original post by furryface12
Sorry to hear that :frown: Hope you feel a bit better soon, or at least not any worse :s-smilie: :hugs:

:jumphug:

Chest pains aren't nice :console: Hope they go away soon- if it's not normal for you probably worth getting checked out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Noodlzzz update:

Going to my mums for the weekend (to see Derren Brown eek) so will lose bed at crisis house.

There's a chance I'll be able to come back (they have 2 weeks max stay) on the monday but if not it looks like hospital :frown:

Hipe you have fun seeing derren brown!
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

It feels like the pain I get from a panic attack but I'm not having one.
Oh and they're dosing me up on diazepam 3 times a day. Zombie.
There is a programme on BBC1 at 8:30 which may well be triggering for some people. Just a warning :redface:
Today was a struggle at school. Nearly kept falling asleep. :frown:

I'm like that with lectures at Uni to be fair :tongue:

Are you feeling better now you're home? :smile: Thank you for being great to me last night on here too :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I'm like that with lectures at Uni to be fair :tongue:

Are you feeling better now you're home? :smile: Thank you for being great to me last night on here too :hugs:

I'm very tired. Suffering from horrible insomnia, so my sleeping pattern is so messed up.
You're welcome, and thank you too. :smile:
I'm very tired. Suffering from horrible insomnia, so my sleeping pattern is so messed up.
You're welcome, and thank you too. :smile:

Have you tried something like meditation or playing really chilled music in the background?
No worries...although what did I do? :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem
Have you tried something like meditation or playing really chilled music in the background?
No worries...although what did I do? :colondollar:

I listened to music but it didn't help much. :smile:
You were very kind.
I listened to music but it didn't help much. :smile:
You were very kind.

Meditation might? I hear it help some of my mates :smile:
Aww no worries, takes someone kind to know someone kind :biggrin:
No where is safe.
Sat on the train and feel like i cant breath properly. Feel like im having to virtually fight for breath.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Meditation might? I hear it help some of my mates :smile:
Aww no worries, takes someone kind to know someone kind :biggrin:

We've done it in RE before and I found it awful. :frown:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Noodlzzz update:

:frown:

Original post by moment of truth
There is a programme on BBC1 at 8:30 which may well be triggering for some people. Just a warning :redface:

Thanks for the heads up :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
No where is safe.

Original post by PandaWho
Sat on the train and feel like i cant breath properly. Feel like im having to virtually fight for breath.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: to both

Original post by Anonymous
Since we're on the 'student' room, I feel like this is appropriate to ask.

Does anyone who has graduated from uni or gone straight from school/college into work find that they're been conditioned to prefer rigid structure and progression?

I feel like I can't cope 'on the outside' aka, outside of an educational environment.

As hard as university was, at least I had things to aim towards and tasks that felt important. Now as a graduate in the 'real world', I feel there is nothing to work towards. As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather be revising for exams.

I just can't feel a sense of purpose in the 'real' world. If the think I'm supposed to be aiming towards now is money, then it all seems rather meaningless.

I think many people have that problem. Our lives are conditioned towards educational progress with constant tests and examinations, so by the time we come out of uni, you're just like, 'what is the purpose of life?' :dontknow:

:console:

Apparently I'm on a list. Will check Thursday.

Glad to hear that :hugs:

Yeah I suppose so, its just hard without support. I'm not use to going to places with my own will..

It is def easier to do it with support but if your parents aren't taking you seriously, you'll just have to go it alone. Or get a supportive friend to go with you, maybe? :smile:

he doesn't do it on purpose. I think. Or at least he thinks its good for me. Basically, he wants me to undergo a therapy cause if I can become mentally stable I will be his dreamt girl (which is the main reason why I wanna go on therapy). But by questioning my every choice and laughing at it, he wont help me in increasing my self esteem :frown:

I dunno, still sounds like a knob to me, tbh :dontknow: He should want you to undergo therapy because it will help you, not because you'll suddenly become his perfect girl :s-smilie:

Original post by IDukem

With how things are going recently, it's hard to know what to believe so I'm sorry if it seemed disrespectful to you :redface:

Hahaaaaaaaa I get you TLG...barely :teehee: Thank you! :hugs: :hugs: :cube: :lovehug:

Not disrespectful at all, just wanted to emphasise that I don't just say things lightly :h:

:hugs:
We've done it in RE before and I found it awful. :frown:

Oh...sorry :redface:
Original post by IDukem
Oh...sorry :redface:

Hey, it's alright!

Latest