The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

interview at the knowledge spa truro for adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roo29
I have 4 more assignments to do and like you say it's so hard to keep focused plus I work at the hospital as much as I can. There's no way I want to wait and reapply next year and go through it all again! Bristol got back to me straight away so this is agony!

It is agony! Have you any offers elsewhere or are you like me, it's all hanging on Plymouth's decision now. I am the last on my course still waiting, not nice. Well all we can do is sit it out, it can't be too long now xx
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 181
I have an offer from Bristol which is something but staying in cornwall would be easier. Do the other people on your course know if they have plymouth?
Original post by Roo29
I have an offer from Bristol which is something but staying in cornwall would be easier. Do the other people on your course know if they have plymouth?

I think one is going Plymouth, the others have Truro places xx
What course are you doing?
This is horrible :frown:! Hopefully still have a chance to go plymouth, I have a child so truro was perfect for me, hate this waiting game! When my access course finishes in may I will have no idea what to do as I was hoping to prepare to go uni in truro, even on a reserve list they said you might not find out to september! Cutting it abit fine espically with having a child :frown:!
Reply 185
I think that its a bit naughty to keep you on a list until the very last minute. Can you stay on the list and still firm a different choice of uni? Im doing the access course. I would really love a place a plymouth and thought we would hear about both truro and plymouth at the same time due to having one interview for both. It is very hard i expect to plan ahead around your children whilst waiting and waiting
Hi, I will try to help clear things up regarding why people are put on the Reserve List for Truro, I know it doesn't solve your Plymouth issue, but this is what my letter reads.....
"I am writing to inform you that we have now filled the places for the september 2015 intake, but would like to put you on our reserve list incase a place becomes available"....
That is the reason why we have not been " Accepted" is because the more suitable candidates have already been chosen, but they form a reserve list in case any of those candidates decide to firm other offers.
Hope this helps... And good luck for the post tomorrow xxx
Original post by sasha.xo
What course are you doing?

I'm doing access and it would be good to know if I need to sort out transport and childcare etc too, can't be much longer x
Reply 188
I understand why we are on the reserve list, I meant if we accept the reserve list can we also firm other offers at a different uni?
Good luck to those waiting to here! I hope it is positive news :-) x
Original post by Roo29
Hi
Was hoping you might be able to help me as I have heard from truro and was wondering how my plymouth application is affected if I was only on a reserve list for truro.

Hello Roo29,

If you have also applied for Plymouth, your application is with the admissions tutor for the Plymouth campus, where it will be assessed separately. We will be in touch as soon as we have an update on it.

Best wishes,
Plymouth University Student Recruitment & Admissions
Original post by Plymouth University
Hello Roo29,

If you have also applied for Plymouth, your application is with the admissions tutor for the Plymouth campus, where it will be assessed separately. We will be in touch as soon as we have an update on it.

Best wishes,

I appreciate you have lots of applications to sort, but can you give us an idea of when we may hear news about our Plymouth applications, please x
Original post by Kernowmoon
I appreciate you have lots of applications to sort, but can you give us an idea of when we may hear news about our Plymouth applications, please x

Hello Kernowmoon,

Though we can not guarantee when you are going to hear back, it is likely going to be this week or next.

Best wishes,
Original post by Plymouth University
Hello Kernowmoon,

Though we can not guarantee when you are going to hear back, it is likely going to be this week or next.

Best wishes,

Thanks so much for your reply, I shall sit tight x
Did you ladies get anything in the mail today from Truro?
None for me :frown:
Saturday I got letter about being a reserve :/ and that all places are full!
Nothing for me! I'm just waiting for Plymouth now x
Original post by Kernowmoon
Nothing for me! I'm just waiting for Plymouth now x

What are you going to do if you dont get into any? Im literally stuck :frown:
Original post by Hollymattzack
What are you going to do if you dont get into any? Im literally stuck :frown:

Go through clearing and keep trying I guess ??? Where are you doing your access if you don't mind me asking? I've got children too so Plym is my only option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending