The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
Has anyone started watching Punch Line and Owari no Seraph yet? I have to say, this season's anime are pretty epic :d

I've watched most of this season's first episodes. :yes: Owari no Seraph seems pretty good (though I've not watched the second episode yet); I strongly disliked Punch Line though, because regardless of what else is going on in that series, it's just an excuse for endless, plot-relevant panty shots. :yucky:
Any dubbed recommendations in the magic/action genre that's done recently?
Original post by keromedic

How recent does recently mean?
Original post by Red Fox
How recent does recently mean?

Last 5-10 years. Basically acceptable graphics :tongue: if that makes sense.

I usually watch subs but have to watch things while studying and can't read two things at once.
(edited 9 years ago)
Last 5-10 years. Basically acceptably graphics :tongue: if that makes sense.

I usually watch subs but have to watch things while studying and can't read two things at once.

It's not really magic but for action I say give Fate/Zero a try. I watched it subbed but apparently the dub is decent and the animation is as good as it gets really. You should focus on studying rather than watching Chinese cartoons though:wink:.
(edited 9 years ago)

I believe all the following are dubbed; apologies if I've recommended them to you before, but my knowledge of what's dubbed is quite limited/dated. :redface:

Claymore

Basilisk

Baccano!

Gatchaman Crowds

Ga-Rei -Zero-
i just came here to say that steins gate is the best anime of all timne
Original post by Red Fox
It's not really magic but for action I say give Fate/Zero a try. I watched it subbed but apparently the dub is decent and the animation is as good as it gets really. You should focus on studying rather than watching Chinese cartoons though:wink:.

Chinese, really? :tongue:

Meh. Multitasking ftw.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I believe all the following are dubbed; apologies if I've recommended them to you before, but my knowledge of what's dubbed is quite limited/dated. :redface:

Claymore

Basilisk

Baccano!

Gatchaman Crowds

Ga-Rei -Zero-

Thanks AJ.
Durarara is quickly becoming one of my favourite shows. It definitely has one of the best cast of characters in anime.

Chinese, really? :tongue:

Meh. Multitasking ftw.

Thanks AJ.

I can't multi-task so I've just decided to ignore the studying part. How is your studying going?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I've watched most of this season's first episodes. :yes: Owari no Seraph seems pretty good (though I've not watched the second episode yet); I strongly disliked Punch Line though, because regardless of what else is going on in that series, it's just an excuse for endless, plot-relevant panty shots. :yucky:

I agree. I decided to watch it as someone said that the OP is so awesome like the OP from One-punch Man. Got disappointed :unimpressed:
Reply 8810
Original post by Red Fox
Durarara is quickly becoming one of my favourite shows. It definitely has one of the best cast of characters in anime.

I can't multi-task so I've just decided to ignore the studying part. How is your studying going?

I agree with you there :smile: Durarara is pretry goood!! :redface: Though I have yet to start the seco d season because of exams :frown: Can't wait to start watching it again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

Durarara is amazing, only on episode 5, but it is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
I agree with you there :smile: Durarara is pretry goood!! :redface: Though I have yet to start the seco d season because of exams :frown: Can't wait to start watching it again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ScienceFantatic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm halfway through the second season. Izaya is easily my favourite character.
Original post by FlareBlitz96
i just came here to say that steins gate is the best anime of all timne

Have you read the new stein gates manga?
There's a Tokyo Ghoul Dance video :eek:

[video="youtube;nL-OdkuXaL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-OdkuXaL4[/video]
Original post by kkboyk
Have you read the new stein gates manga?

Is it a 2nd season? I didnt hear about it
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Is it a 2nd season? I didnt hear about it

I'm not too sure myself. I've yet to read it, but all the information are here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-06-20/new-steins-gate-novel-tells-what-happens-6-years-after-game/.75771
Original post by ScienceFantatic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh I can't wait for the next season coming out in July :biggrin:

Don't click the spoiler if you haven't finished watching season 2

Spoiler

Original post by Red Fox

Is he the broker or is that someone else? I'm bad at Japanese names that aren't like Naruto or goku XD

I like the guy who flirts with everyone,he's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8819
Original post by Red Fox

Yeah he's awesome lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending