This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
Hey, it's alright!

I hope you start sleeping better soon though! :h:
Applied to register for a new GP as mine is absolutely useless
Got a lovely card from an awesome person in the post today. :love: :love: :love:
Original post by IDukem
I hope you start sleeping better soon though! :h:

I hope so too. But I've got a review on Thursday so I'll be telling my nurse about it all.
The new lady in the crisis house is a spy. She keeps talking about me. She's plotting something I just know it.
Original post by IDukem
That distance will likely be a blessing as you can catch up with him every once in a while and maintain that friendship without being around each other all the time :smile:

He may or he may not, the future is the future and one we'll only find out when it comes along. But I'll be damned if you don't find someone at some point in your life! You're clearly a lovable person and one that deserves to be. Okay I don't know you and the last time I spoke to you was probably a year or so ago and you may not remember who I am cause of it :lol: But you care about people, you deserve to be happy with someone and I honestly think you will!! When? No idea, where? No idea, who? I barely know people on my street so no clue there either...but it'll happen :h:

I am a dramatist all the time, it's all good :wink:

Of course I remember you :smile:

I clearly don't deserve to be happy though, no-one wants to spend time with me.

Tonight is another massive fail, I got in from work all ready to do some packing... said to him why don't we just sit in bed and watch something short on TV and then blast through it (it's an old tradition, 20 minute show on Netflix = 3 hours of good solid packing/tidying). NO. Not doing that. So :colondollar: I may have crawled into bed, slept and cried for two hours, and then screamed at him a bit :colondollar:

All I wanted was one ****ing hug :frown: If he'd just done that at half 5 like I wanted, we would have packed so much and all this drama would have been avoided. Yes I'm a complete cow at times, and yes I act like a ****ing five year old sometimes, especially in situations like this, but honestly if you just hold me and let me cry for a bit I get over it really quickly. But if you don't I just get more and more upset. Upshot is he stormed out at 8pm to meet his friend for dinner and I've done no packing and not eaten at all.

Spoiler

Oh the joys of abandonment anxiety, eh?

Also one of my fish is dying. ****ing poetic that is, we bought them home two weeks after we moved into our first place together.
Grr, anon button!
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Of course I remember you :smile:

I clearly don't deserve to be happy though, no-one wants to spend time with me.

Tonight is another massive fail, I got in from work all ready to do some packing... said to him why don't we just sit in bed and watch something short on TV and then blast through it (it's an old tradition, 20 minute show on Netflix = 3 hours of good solid packing/tidying). NO. Not doing that. So :colondollar: I may have crawled into bed, slept and cried for two hours, and then screamed at him a bit :colondollar:

All I wanted was one ****ing hug :frown: If he'd just done that at half 5 like I wanted, we would have packed so much and all this drama would have been avoided. Yes I'm a complete cow at times, and yes I act like a ****ing five year old sometimes, especially in situations like this, but honestly if you just hold me and let me cry for a bit I get over it really quickly. But if you don't I just get more and more upset. Upshot is he stormed out at 8pm to meet his friend for dinner and I've done no packing and not eaten at all.

Spoiler

Oh the joys of abandonment anxiety, eh?

Also one of my fish is dying. ****ing poetic that is, we bought them home two weeks after we moved into our first place together.

I'm trying to dabble with creativity and magic here, I know that yours was the anonymous post, so I copied your reply into the grr anonymous post just to keep things simple. Sorry if doesn't work, but I tried :lol:

I raised quite the smile seeing that you remembered me hahaa :colondollar:

Then they don't know what a true gem of this earth you are and doesn't deserve the time and love you quite evidently provide! If I could do some Harry Potter spell and make you feel loved, I would...but I can't. However, I maintain that you won't need that anyways because you'll find people (a small group or large group) that truly care about you. You may say you don't believe you're deserving, but I believe that you couldn't be more deserving. I can relate though cause I felt the same yesterday where no one cares about me, that I'm a douche of a guy and everything. The mere fact I'm talking to you highlights just how compassionate you are! We may not talk all that often, but I do know that I enjoy seeing you post cause you're a greater poster/person :yep:

Aww K_M_N! Yeah he should have remembered a tradition like that, especially as it could be the last time you ever get to do it. If you guys ended on good terms, then there's no reason why he shouldn't have just spent 20 minutes of his time doing that :redface: Nothing wrong with crying though, I see it as a sign of strength rather than weakness as it proves that you care and gosh darn it I still maintain that you'll get far in life because of it. You may not see it now, but hopefully sooner rather than later, more people will see that you're so shiny and pure that you make diamonds and pearls weep :teehee:

Awwwww (I'm saying this a little too much...I'm sorry :colondollar:)!! I know it's not much, but here's like a digital hug from me :hugs: See that's just meh, I wish I could some how cheer you up! I know it's hard, but try packing a little more and see how that goes. You never know, it might inspire you to pack some more and think about things. I guess you're kinda like me...maybe, where me and confrontation just simply don't mix well :redface: You don't seem like a cow at all and even if you do blow gaskets...hey! We all do, we make mistakes and that's perfectly fine :smile:

Spoiler

I know how you feel! I get the abandonment, isolation anxiety quite frequently, had yesterday in fact :sad: You're not alone in that regard! I'm always a PM/VM/reply away :h:

Sorry for such a long post! I hope it helped in some way :redface: I really want you to be happy and whether you think so or not, you DO deserve happiness as you're simply fantastic :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf
Got a lovely card from an awesome person in the post today. :love: :love: :love:
aww I'm so jealous. No one ever does anything nice and spontaneous for me :frown:.
just want to feel safe :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
just want to feel safe :frown:

:hugs: Scary.

Having a terrible night myself. :frown:
Original post by superwolf

I got a lovery card form an amazing person aswell :five: though i dont think its the same amazing person as yours :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
:hugs: Scary.

Having a terrible night myself. :frown:

:hugs: sorry to hear that
Feeling really down about myself and the future. :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: sorry to hear that

You look after yourself, won't you? I get so worried about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

:hugs: Sabertooth.
I'm sure you'll become something excellent in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
got told I was 'ace' at my drama rehearsal tonight :redface:

---

hope everyone's doing okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
You look after yourself, won't you? I get so worried about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've given up tbh
Original post by Sabertooth

:hugs:

Latest