The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruh
Dear Quantum

You irritate us, waste our time and act counter to the interests of the Ummah here.
Can you leave TSR please?

Yours Sincerely

ISOC

Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree.I actually like Quantum quite alot.
Reply 8321
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree.I actually like Quantum quite alot.

I have entered many debate threads and all he has ever done is make muslims look bad through troll-like responses/threads, he annoys members here, and he has created what I've seen and been told to be probably over a hundred dupes. It seems funny for a little while but now it's just childish and sad; people can't even tell who sincere new users are any more because as far as we know, every new account is him - in fact, Ruh (this account) got banned because the mods thought I was him.

It drags muslims down, muslims not apart of the isoc but perhaps wanted to join down, and acts counter to the principle of dawah.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by beautifulxxx
JazakAllahu khayran. Any in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile

BarakAllahu feeki

No they are all very good.
Original post by Inzamam99
The Shaykh was the teacher of my next door neighbour!

There have been some articles slandering him in the newspapers so he's gone quiet at the moment.

He's my friend's dad too.
He's quite a funny guy. Shame about those articles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Thanks India :yy:

Its all cool Pakistan :yy:
Don't take the mick.

I wasn't.
Not feeling too well today. Please make some dua for me.
salam everyone

I have a question on Sufi's and Sufism. What do you all think of it? Good and Islamic or no?

I like a lot of the poetry by the like of Rumi and Bulleh Shah but I've always wondered how most Muslims view Sufism. Some seem against, others not. :s-smilie:
Original post by cake_lover
salam everyone

I have a question on Sufi's and Sufism. What do you all think of it? Good and Islamic or no?

I like a lot of the poetry by the like of Rumi and Bulleh Shah but I've always wondered how most Muslims view Sufism. Some seem against, others not. :s-smilie:

We've covered this topic before and there was confusion. Better to ask in the 'Ask about Islam' thread.
salam everyone

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Every sufi I've met seems to have no clue what sufism is. All of them seemed to be calling themselves sufi because they wanted to remain liberal whilst being able to stay Muslim. They had some weird idea that being a sufi allows one to bypass certain rules in Islam. The most funny scenario I've encountered was this individual who told me he was 25% sufi and 75% shia.
Original post by Ruh
I have entered many debate threads and all he has ever done is make muslims look bad through troll-like responses/threads, he annoys members here, and he has created what I've seen and been told to be probably over a hundred dupes. It seems funny for a little while but now it's just childish and sad; people can't even tell who sincere new users are any more because as far as we know, every new account is him - in fact, Ruh (this account) got banned because the mods thought I was him.

It drags muslims down, muslims not apart of the isoc but perhaps wanted to join down, and acts counter to the principle of dawah.

That bold part is jokes :rofl:
Reply 8331
salam everyone

Nach Nach Yaar Manaa Tu :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Inzamam99
"Purification of the Heart" by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf- very useful when it comes to suppressing things like envy, jealously and hatred from an Islamic perspective.

Awesome :smile:

Original post by HSafirah
This is like observing someone speaking simlish or something..

So confused

._.

The politics have gotten quite heated in the pak soc sometimes.

Original post by Kyou
The Three Fundamental Principles of Islam by Muhammed ibn Saalihal al-Uthaymeen.

Could you summarize it briefly please :redface:
Original post by Kyou
Have any of you been to Hajj yet?

Unfortunately not :/
Quite stupid individuals.

It's annoying that whenever idiots like ISIS emerge,everyone expects muslims to condemn then as if they think we support them, but when this happens,none of them ever condemn it.
Such hypocritic and double standards.
x

Btw, are you a sufi? If yes, what does sufism mean to you bro?

Original post by Kadak
It's annoying that whenever idiots like ISIS emerge,everyone expects muslims to condemn then as if they think we support them, but when this happens,none of them ever condemn it.
Such hypocritic and double standards.

I don't think everyone expects that of us. The people who do that seem to be increasing in number though :tongue: Yh they're hypocrites :yy:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mary562
Not feeling too well today. Please make some dua for me.

May Allah grant you good health.
Awesome :smile:

The politics have gotten quite heated in the pak soc sometimes.

Could you summarize it briefly please :redface:

Unfortunately not :/

"Agenda to Change our condition" by Hamza Yusuf and Zaid Shakir is also really good :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending