The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kiera28
Stressed about exams, but not enough to actually revise or work. Feeling very depressed and having lots of suicidal thoughts. Just want to sleep all day but I can't because I have to (pretend to) be working. Feeling like a failure..don't want to 'cope' anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is literally me right now and my mind seems to dive into a sixth dimension whenever I try to study which is incredibly frustrating. I don't seem to be taking in anything that I'm revising. Sigh when will it end? :frown:
Original post by TheStoryteller
This is literally me right now and my mind seems to dive into a sixth dimension whenever I try to study which is incredibly frustrating. I don't seem to be taking in anything that I'm revising. Sigh when will it end? :frown:

This is exactly me and I'm finding it hard to get all over the work :frown:
Original post by Ayaz123
This is exactly me and I'm finding it hard to get all over the work :frown:

It's a huge mess which I can't afford to be in right now :cry: I hope there's a way out of it (and that we'll find it sooner rather than later) :frown:
It's a huge mess which I can't afford to be in right now :cry: I hope there's a way out of it (and that we'll find it sooner rather than later) :frown:

Yeah hopefully :frown:
Feeling a real lack of motivation right now, need a C to get a B in Chemistry this year but need an A to get an A, seems like a lot of work for an extra letter, especially since my offer is AAB... Just can't be bothered to do anything right now
Feeeeeling in need of a hug and wanting motivation. :frown:
I'm just going to cry. My mum's patience with me has run out and she thinks I'm falling behind on my revision on purpose. I don't understand myself why it feels like such a difficult thing to do when it's literally just reading through notes and revising. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally haven't tried to study today..:/ or yesterday ...oh dear:frown: Just try to sit in a room alone with your books and your phone and stuff downstairs, it might help. I'm gonna have a nap now I hope you feel better soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mixed emotions. Nervous because my UCAS reference came through today, so now I intend on sending of UCAS by the end of the day. Also nervous because I have been out of Education for 2 years and intend on returning in september and in order to study German I need to get my understanding up to A level standard but have only been learning it since September. Stressed that I then have to book an exam to proove that my level is (or at least will be) high enough to be with post-alevel class, but the dates are really crap and so shifting my life to fit around them will be stressful. But also exciting cause to get my German up means more travelling! Also excited to be currently in Germany and content with the progress I have so far made. Also sucks that I have to leave my host family in July and as of next year will be back in England and not travelling.

PS, in order to cheer everyone up who needs it, look at this cute cat picture :smile:
http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhdwbin.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FCute-Cat-picture.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhdwbin.com%2Fcute-brown-cat.html%2Fcute-cat-picture-3&h=1600&w=2560&tbnid=cyeaxmulfj_9eM%3A&zoom=1&docid=3y7pAOKN2bkMGM&ei=Td8nVYTiMMvUar-tgcAB&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=845&page=1&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=0CDkQrQMwAQ
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Feeeeeling in need of a hug and wanting motivation. :frown:

:jumphug: you can do it :smile:
Lethargic.

Why did I have to roll that tab...
I've finally figured out the root to a lot of my issues.

I take things far too seriously.
Ill
i've got the ol' post fap blues :frown:
Annoyed and upset that someone drove into back of my car last week. I'm really not looking forward to going through insurance again. I'm also feeling tired but not motivated enough to go to sleep yet, sore and frustrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ill and got a really bad headache :frown:
Finally feel like I can achieve something with my life. Especially with the right person by my side:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am SO tired, my body is aching.

Some guy cornered me at work and harrassed me a little because he said I had a "too nice a voice for [where I live], so you can't be from here" ... he really got in my face and I was against a wall so had to slide away to the side. It was a bit scary :colondollar:

School didn't deserve the anxiety I had for it last night ... I guess it's always hard going back to work after time off. :/ It's my NIGHTMARES that give me a lot of my current anxiety, I've noticed. :frown: Idk why, or if that's something other people experience? Nightmares make me dread and worry about things so much! I'm always having nightmares about being in uni and sitting in a lecture with hundreds of other people who are with their friends and I'm just alone and dying from nerves and embarrassment. :sigh:

SIGH. On the other hand, my hair was gorgeous today. I felt like a princess.
Original post by Maid Marian

School didn't deserve the anxiety I had for it last night ... I guess it's always hard going back to work after time off. :/ It's my NIGHTMARES that give me a lot of my current anxiety, I've noticed. :frown: Idk why, or if that's something other people experience? Nightmares make me dread and worry about things so much! I'm always having nightmares about being in uni and sitting in a lecture with hundreds of other people who are with their friends and I'm just alone and dying from nerves and embarrassment. :sigh:

That was pretty much uni experience for me. Considering my only friend would skip a load of lectures.

Also you attract a lot of weirdos at work :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That was pretty much uni experience for me. Considering my only friend would skip a load of lectures.

Oh, don't say that:frown: :console:
(my first experience of uni was exactly the same and I am often nightmaring about it :cry:)

Latest