The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by senz72
:hugs: Sabertooth.
I'm sure you'll become something excellent in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks dude, but, sadly, I don't think so. :frown:

I just feel like such a useless ****. My partner has a pretty good job but I've done nothing but sit at home on my ass for the past 2 and a half years. Man, even just writing that makes me feel so ****ty.
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs:

Thanks SS. I wish you felt better too. :hugs:
I've given up tbh

So have I.

Spoiler

I really wish I could take all this evil away from you Scary
Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks SS. I wish you felt better too. :hugs:

Thanks. Really sorry things are so tough right now.

Original post by senz72
So have I.

Spoiler

I really wish I could take all this evil away from you Scary

Spoiler

Went to bed around 9pm and I've been awake since midnight. It's 20 past 2 in the morning and I'm absolutely starving and tired and I just can't get back to sleep.
Sorry that I haven't been on here much lately and haven't really responded to anyone who is struggling. I've just been struggling myself, which is no excuse, so I'm sorry.
Original post by CescaD96
It feels like the pain I get from a panic attack but I'm not having one.

Sorry, missed this! Could you mention it to your GP next time you're there? Sorry about the insomnia too, it's horrible :redface:

Original post by lauraaaaa
Sorry that I haven't been on here much lately and haven't really responded to anyone who is struggling. I've just been struggling myself, which is no excuse, so I'm sorry.

:hugs: Hope you're ok :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
today is awful :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
today is awful :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's wrong lovely? :console: :hugs:
what's wrong lovely? :console: :hugs:

everything is just going wrong :frown:

I slept in and missed my tutorial, my room is a mess, I realised I'd accidentally taken the work office keys home on Sunday so people will be angry with me :frown:

then I went and left the house without my keys, meaning I couldn't get into my locker at work, and I have to hope my flatmate is home when I finish work or I'll have to sit outside in the cold :frown:

and on top of that its my show week, I haven't been home before 10 at night for a whole week and it'll be the same till Friday. I can't get any studying done because I'm exhausted by the time I get home and my exams are a month away and I'm going to be busy this weekend too and it's just all too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
everything is just going wrong :frown:

I slept in and missed my tutorial, my room is a mess, I realised I'd accidentally taken the work office keys home on Sunday so people will be angry with me :frown:

then I went and left the house without my keys, meaning I couldn't get into my locker at work, and I have to hope my flatmate is home when I finish work or I'll have to sit outside in the cold :frown:

and on top of that its my show week, I haven't been home before 10 at night for a whole week and it'll be the same till Friday. I can't get any studying done because I'm exhausted by the time I get home and my exams are a month away and I'm going to be busy this weekend too and it's just all too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Okay, take a deep breath. :console: Was it a big group tutorial or do you need to email someone to apologise for not being there?

Don't worry about your room atm, my room is permanently a tip haha, but when you've got so much else going on try not to worry right now.

With the keys, it's an easy mistake to make, I'm sure they won't be mad at you at all. And if they are, there's not much you can do but apologise. Please try not to worry about it, you are human after all and are not infallible.

Sorry to hear that you forgot your keys :hugs: Could you text them and ask what time they will be home? I'm not sure what your housemate is doing, but if they are coming back later than you, could you try and pick it up from them first or something? Or if not, maybe you could go somewhere warm until you know they will be back?

:hugs: You must be exhausted. Its totally understandable that you're too tired to revise and you shouldn't be hard on yourself for not doing so. If I do a 4 hour shift at work in the morning I pretty much treat it as a write off because I'm too tired! Next week is a new week, try and take a deep breath and remember that right now the most important thing is the show, and after that you can get stuck into revision.

Sorry, probably none of that is helpful whatsoever, but sometimes it's useful to break everything down and tackle things one by one. Hope you're okay :hugs:
Today is not being a good day :colonhash:
Original post by rmhumphries

I'm sorry lovely. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. What's wrong? :hugs:
Original post by superwolf
I'm sorry lovely. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. What's wrong? :hugs:

:hugs: Had an argument with the other half this morning, then work is being annoying - had to move a whole load of PCs around (back to where they were before I moved them all yesterday), and I have little to no motivation currently for the work I am now supposed to be doing.

How are you doing? :hugs:
Ok so I found out my CC has another client also staying in the crisis house. I saw her just now with the other girl and felt, I dunno, a bit jealous. Like I want her to be MY cc. Am I just being over clingy?

:hugs: Had an argument with the other half this morning, then work is being annoying - had to move a whole load of PCs around (back to where they were before I moved them all yesterday), and I have little to no motivation currently for the work I am now supposed to be doing.

How are you doing? :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that :hugs: I can empathise with not feeling motivated in the work you do and it's tough. If I can help in any way then do shout, hope things improve soon.

Original post by Noodlzzz
Ok so I found out my CC has another client also staying in the crisis house. I saw her just now with the other girl and felt, I dunno, a bit jealous. Like I want her to be MY cc. Am I just being over clingy?

To be honest I struggle with a lot of those thoughts and feelings, especially recently. It's something I really really dislike about myself but it's not a feeling that I can control or choose. You're not alone though at all.
feel like a nobody. :frown:
urgh cant do this :frown:
Original post by Pathway
feel like a nobody. :frown:

You're definitely not a nobody, you're a very lovely somebody :hugs: And thank you so much for yesterday, really hope I didn't trigger you or anything :s-smilie:

urgh cant do this :frown:

:jumphug:

Latest