The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
You're definitely not a nobody, you're a very lovely somebody :hugs: And thank you so much for yesterday, really hope I didn't trigger you or anything :s-smilie:

:jumphug:

you didn't hhow areyou todya?

----

totally just got triggereed now i cant stop crying and im frreaking out
Original post by Pathway
you didn't hhow areyou todya?

----

totally just got triggereed now i cant stop crying and im frreaking out

I'm ok, struggling with thoughts a bit but not too low so I can cope.
:jumphug: I'm around if talking would help? :console:
I'm ok, struggling with thoughts a bit but not too low so I can cope.
:jumphug: I'm around if talking would help? :console:

just bad memories

Spoiler

I've been awake for 19 hours and 50 minutes now and this is absolute torture.
Sorry, missed this! Could you mention it to your GP next time you're there? Sorry about the insomnia too, it's horrible :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I probably will.
Original post by Pathway
just bad memories

Spoiler

You can :console:
Struggling :sad:
panicking is makign me dizzy and i cant calm down :s-smilie:
cant do it cant bear it
:grouphugs:

Around if anyone needs. :hugs:
Sorry I'm so behind on reading messages. Had a therapy follow-up today, brought forward by a week. Could barely string a coherent sentence together :frown: Going outside is really scary. I went for dinner with some friends and went there and back by myself. It was only 10 mins down the road but I felt so dazed and confused :cry:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Ok so I found out my CC has another client also staying in the crisis house. I saw her just now with the other girl and felt, I dunno, a bit jealous. Like I want her to be MY cc. Am I just being over clingy?

I totally get that :sadnod: Tiz understandable, I think :redface:
Original post by ScaryScience
cant do it cant bear it

:hugs:
Stay safe for us Scary. Thinking of you.
This is the end of my third day with loss of hearing in my left ear :sigh: dunno wether to wait to see if it sorts out when my colds finished or go to the drs as its making feel a bit ill :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
voices. thought they were lurking. bad awful urges
Original post by senz72
:hugs:
Stay safe for us Scary. Thinking of you.

hope you're ok
Original post by ScaryScience
hope you're ok

Not really. Oh well.

Spoiler

I could do with a huggle wuggle woo woo. :puppyeyes:

I am quite looking forward to tomorrow because I'm working with my lovely Mrs C :bigsmile:

But my toes are really sore right now. :sad: Anddd ... I'm quite upset because I sent a few parcels a week ago today first class, and I don't think any of them have arrived. :/ I don't know what's happened to them and it makes me feel rubbish because I put a lot of effort and time into them. If I've heard nothing by next week I'm going to call the Royal Mail and see if there's anything they can do. They weren't recorded delivery though so I'm not hopeful. :cry:

On the other hand, my hair has been so gorgeous the last couple of days :gah: So that pleases me. :smug:

Should go to sleep soon ... children tire me out. :sleep:
I feel like I've been emotionally abused, if thats the correct phrase ? There's this lad who keeps saying he wants to help me, and then I find out he keeps lying about stuff which he says he does to protect me. For instance on Monday he told me he had sent a letter to my GP which he showed me and I wasn't happy about so asked him if he could get it returned. He tells me he has phoned royal mail and its being returned and gave me a tracking number which I found out was false. So tjen he says I didn't really send it, I just wanted to see how you would react if I had sent it (who does that to someone with an MH illness). Now he said he has infact sent it, but not by a tracked method. So I don't know what to believe and it has made me nearly cancel GP appt tomorrow worrying about this letter

I want to stop talking to this lad, because I don't think its right he should do stuff and then say i said or did that to see how you react, because it just makes me feel weird mentally

But then I'm scared that I will be left to go through CBT alone because I don't have anyone else who can support me. Sorted weekly GP appts out which has helped me and actually stopped the intense anger I was experiencing, but I don't know if its asking too much asking him to carry those on until I see an improvement with CBT because I know CBT can take a while to work

The only thing I do have is an email off the practice manager saying that if me and GP are in agreement it is the best course of action then it is fine to continue these weekly appts for as long as I need them. But I'm just worried he for some reason won't agree its the best course of action and I know its my anxiety

People on here did tell me it was fine to ask for weekly which I did off the back of that and have been doing since. Just worried for some reason he wont agree its needed until I see an improvement with CBT
Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
I feel like I've been emotionally abused, if thats the correct phrase ? There's this lad who keeps saying he wants to help me, and then I find out he keeps lying about stuff which he says he does to protect me. For instance on Monday he told me he had sent a letter to my GP which he showed me and I wasn't happy about so asked him if he could get it returned. He tells me he has phoned royal mail and its being returned and gave me a tracking number which I found out was false. So tjen he says I didn't really send it, I just wanted to see how you would react if I had sent it (who does that to someone with an MH illness). Now he said he has infact sent it, but not by a tracked method. So I don't know what to believe and it has made me nearly cancel GP appt tomorrow worrying about this letter

I want to stop talking to this lad, because I don't think its right he should do stuff and then say i said or did that to see how you react, because it just makes me feel weird mentally

But then I'm scared that I will be left to go through CBT alone because I don't have anyone else who can support me. Sorted weekly GP appts out which has helped me and actually stopped the intense anger I was experiencing, but I don't know if its asking too much asking him to carry those on until I see an improvement with CBT because I know CBT can take a while to work

The only thing I do have is an email off the practice manager saying that if me and GP are in agreement it is the best course of action then it is fine to continue these weekly appts for as long as I need them. But I'm just worried he for some reason won't agree its the best course of action and I know its my anxiety

People on here did tell me it was fine to ask for weekly which I did off the back of that and have been doing since. Just worried for some reason he wont agree its needed until I see an improvement with CBT

Going to be blunt here because you keep posting the same questions over and over.

You need to cut ties with this person, he sounds like a horrible piece of work. Delete him, block him, do whatever you need but you HAVE to do it, for yourself. Dont worry about his feelings. This is for you. And dont ever tell internet people such personal information such as where your drs surgery is. I do feel you need to read up on internet safety imo.

Also many people have told you that if YOU feel you need weekly appointments then you are allowed them, there are no rules on how many times you can see the dr, as long as you need them and dont abuse the service. Your GP isnt going to suddenly say you cant see them anymore if they have previously agreed weekly appointments is what you need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan

1) Block the guy, as Panda said.
2) I don't understand why you keep posting the same stuff??? It's not too much to ask for weekly appointments, and if they've agreed to it, I don't know why you're still concerned. I really think you're making this more of a big deal than it really is. You're well within your rights to have weekly appointments if you deem it necessary. Obsessing about if you're allowed or not is just going to cause you more anxiety. :s-smilie:

Don't know what it is you want us to say? You seem to be posting the same stuff in the hope of getting a different answer (which doesn't exist!). Don't know what you want. :| Sorry if this is too blunt.

-----------

Gonna try and get an appointment with my GP for tomorrow. Really nervous about what she might say about what I want to tell her. But, idk how to deal with the thoughts anymore. :dontknow:------------- Booked it. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest