The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anybody got any decent D2 revision notes?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Guess who's coming to the UAE :awesome:

Abu Dhabi this time

I have some questions... I can't find anything for gulf Arabic, and idk what is what

For example, present tense

would you say

Ana adroosoo
Anta tadroosoo

Etc for I study, you study

Woohoo!
Ferrari World is great!! And you should go to Jabal Hafeet in Al Ain and the Shiekh Zayed Grand Mosque ( which I still haven't visited)

Arabic here is very different to all other dialects of Arabic.

ادرس ( ana is not necessary, the alif means you're speaking in first person)
انت تدرس
Original post by binarythoughts
Woohoo!
Ferrari World is great!! And you should go to Jabal Hafeet in Al Ain and the Shiekh Zayed Grand Mosque ( which I still haven't visited)

Arabic here is very different to all other dialects of Arabic.

ادرس ( ana is not necessary, the alif means you're speaking in first person)
انت تدرس

What can I do in Ferrari world? Will do! Think we're going to go to the mosque for jummah...

Really? Apparently msa and gulf are most similar

So it is the way I said it?

I need conjugations and stuff :frown:
What can I do in Ferrari world? Will do! Think we're going to go to the mosque for jummah...

Really? Apparently msa and gulf are most similar

So it is the way I said it?

I need conjugations and stuff :frown:

It has the fastest roller coaster in the world, Formula Rossa. And some cool rides, but if you're into cars, there's a bunch of showrooms and some antique car displays. So you'd enjoy it more than I did.

Yeaa, Like instead of uhibbik they say uhibbich. And bachar instead of ghadan. I'm speaking about the slang of course.

Yeah, you can also say like adrus and tadrus and it won't be totally fus7a
It has the fastest roller coaster in the world, Formula Rossa. And some cool rides, but if you're into cars, there's a bunch of showrooms and some antique car displays. So you'd enjoy it more than I did.

Yeaa, Like instead of uhibbik they say uhibbich. And bachar instead of ghadan. I'm speaking about the slang of course.

Yeah, you can also say like adrus and tadrus and it won't be totally fus7a

Sweet! So there are other rides? I don't think anyone will go on them with me though :frown:

I don't think I'll be able to get conversational by then... Might just ask you how to say set things
Sweet! So there are other rides? I don't think anyone will go on them with me though :frown:

I don't think I'll be able to get conversational by then... Might just ask you how to say set things

Yeah, but not that many. And it's mostly indoors ( like an air-conditioned smaller and more luxurious disneyland )
I went with some friends, your skin will literally move away from your face!

Sure
Yeah, but not that many. And it's mostly indoors ( like an air-conditioned smaller and more luxurious disneyland )
I went with some friends, your skin will literally move away from your face!

Sure

Ah I see! Hahaha I saw a video

Sweet, I wish there was just one good resource with all grammar explained well
Wewt ! Just got my statement of entry today.

10 exams (4 AS resits + 6 A2's)
Genuinely, looking forward to 9/10 of them.
My goodness, this is amazing
[video="youtube;_s5RFgd59ao"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5RFgd59ao[/video]
Original post by Bude8
My goodness, this is amazing
[video="youtube;_s5RFgd59ao"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5RFgd59ao[/video]

That's so cool! I'm going to find out as much as I can about that.
Mock exams tomorrow :frown: how was Easter for everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
anybody got any decent D2 revision notes?

I don't, could really do with some though! Resitting it and I can't remember anything...
Original post by furryface12
I don't, could really do with some though! Resitting it and I can't remember anything...

it's definitely my least favourite module this year
so awful, how it's considered maths is beyond me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_
Mock exams tomorrow :frown: how was Easter for everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very productive.

And yours? :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Very productive.

And yours? :lol:

Haha. I can relate. My weakness is pokemon though. I found a pretty decent GBA emulator for my phone so that's provided a great amount of procrastination for me. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
damn, i don't want to go into yr 13
Original post by _Caz_
Haha. I can relate. My weakness is pokemon though. I found a pretty decent GBA emulator for my phone so that's provided a great amount of procrastination for me. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pokémon is THE BEST :five: Man, I really wanna try Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby :cry:
Seeing this thread made me feel sad :frown: I should be in year 13 as well but I had to repeat the year. I so don't regret it though, I'm predicted AAA this year :biggrin:
I get so ****ing depressed when I watch someone get beaten the **** out of and killed on TV...

Like, watching something on Netflix

Some guy just raged and took a guys head off by repeatedly Bashing his head in with the car door. Just makes me so sad and want to beat the **** out of the guy doing it lmao

The guy being beaten didn't deserve it

(I know it's only a TV show but)
I get so ****ing depressed when I watch someone get beaten the **** out of and killed on TV...

Like, watching something on Netflix

Some guy just raged and took a guys head off by repeatedly Bashing his head in with the car door. Just makes me so sad and want to beat the **** out of the guy doing it lmao

The guy being beaten didn't deserve it

(I know it's only a TV show but)

it's strange ent it
if I see a news story that upsets me I'm gone for days
once saw a horrendous story about IS on the news and couldn't go into college the next day cos I was so angry at the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest