The Student Room Group

A2 OCR Business

What do you think the calculation will be for strategic management
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Yes thanks found that
Reply 3
Something about the profit loss account, like APR :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I think that it could be to do with ROCE. But this would be a nasty one to put in and ARR for mardidi could be a potential contender!
Reply 5
Or the critical path. They could give us a blank copy and using the table we would have to calculate the critical path

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by r-t
Or the critical path. They could give us a blank copy and using the table we would have to calculate the critical path

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am confident this will come up. I think another question will come up firstly, but perhaps another may ask to fill out the path using the table. I didn't think a question asking to fill out the path follows the same style as "normal" calculation questions, which is why I did not state it earlier!:wink: Definitely make sure you know it for when it crops up!
Reply 7
Original post by jakecre8
I am confident this will come up. I think another question will come up firstly, but perhaps another may ask to fill out the path using the table. I didn't think a question asking to fill out the path follows the same style as "normal" calculation questions, which is why I did not state it earlier!:wink: Definitely make sure you know it for when it crops up!

Yeh same the layout would be abit weird on an exam paper but they could still surprise us. I've learnt where to put the numbers off my memory because I have tried several times but don't actually understand what the hell its all about haha. I've learnt the advantages and disadvantages incase it comes up in a sort of assess question though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by r-t
Yeh same the layout would be abit weird on an exam paper but they could still surprise us. I've learnt where to put the numbers off my memory because I have tried several times but don't actually understand what the hell its all about haha. I've learnt the advantages and disadvantages incase it comes up in a sort of assess question though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good idea :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending