The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
What's your go-to McD's meal, lads?

Can't go wrong with a Chicken Legend (w/ salsa) & Mozzarella sticks. ****, making myself hungry now. I'd have no problem being obese & diabetic if I didn't have to keep my physical fitness up. I proper love **** food.

honestly have not had one in ages.. wife prefers burger king or KFC for quick food.. or we tend to have pasties on the train.. (or you know.. go to over-priced trendy cafe's for when the occasions when she feels to guilty for eating fast food..)

+ this has made me hungry too..

Since I moved out of my own place, I am back living with my family for around 3 weeks, before I head off to china - and jeeze I miss the freedom of just cooking what ever I wanted, when I wanted.. going out and getting any food I felt like..

(going back further then that.. I miss coming home from work to home cooked chiense food every night :coma: )

- but yeah, your right.. I could also easily become properly obese if I am not careful

Can't go wrong with a Chicken Legend (w/ salsa) & Mozzarella sticks. ****, making myself hungry now. I'd have no problem being obese & diabetic if I didn't have to keep my physical fitness up. I proper love **** food.

Dunno but the breakfast wraps are amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is Watford vs Marseille a fair match in Seasons? It's just not. It's just ****ing not.
Original post by AR_95
More clapham south really so yeah around 20/30 min walk. Will look into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try Kingston, it's a crap uni but the resources in terms of computers and the software available is pretty good. Library is ok.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Dat waiting game :colone:
How is Watford vs Marseille a fair match in Seasons? It's just not. It's just ****ing not.

I assume you lost then...
Original post by Lúcio
I assume you lost then...

I kept it to 2-0 until the 82nd minute when I let 3 in, losing 5-0 (top maths, I know).

One of those annoying little bastards that exploits pace to get into good positions.
Original post by Lúcio
Dat waiting game :colone:

Original post by swirly

Have you persuaded her to go out with you yet?

Hang in there dude :smile:
Reply 3030

Just had a huge challenge burger from Tinsel town with a few of the uni lot so I'm really not hungry enough to say for sure.. but I don't typically go to McD's.. more of a wicked zinger type of guy. No sides, extra fries. Not one large, a bag of extra medium. :cool:

This was such a ****ing beauty though. It's like an orgasm in your mouth

I kept it to 2-0 until the 82nd minute when I let 3 in, losing 5-0 (top maths, I know).

One of those annoying little bastards that exploits pace to get into good positions.

Meh, that's just FIFA for you.

My problem is heading - my game on the whole is excellent, except for winning balls in the air.
I'll lose games 4-3 after conceding from 4 corners, no joke.
Once they realise I suck in the air they'll just run down the wing and cross for the rest of the game -_-

All I will say is that kind of thing is my fault as something I should try improving on.
Just no matter how hard I practice, I can't seem to time it right.
Original post by Lúcio
Have you persuaded her to go out with you yet?

Hang in there dude :smile:

strong understanding of sending and receiving bubbles. :rolleyes:
Original post by swirly

Charge your phone.
Original post by The Shed End
Charge your phone.

its off twitter brah:rolleyes:

Hate them the most. Players who pick Dortmund and run Ramos/Aubamayeng up front whilst spamming Lob through balls ( or they do it with Ronaldo instead)

Original post by SA-1
Just had a huge challenge burger from Tinsel town with a few of the uni lot so I'm really not hungry enough to say for sure.. but I don't typically go to McD's.. more of a wicked zinger type of guy. No sides, extra fries. Not one large, a bag of extra medium. :cool:

This was such a ****ing beauty though. It's like an orgasm in your mouth

That's a challenge burger? Man could yam that no problem

Das what u call a challenge burger
I need a sufficient bread-to-meat ratio for my burger, otherwise it's no longer a burger in my eyes.
Anything over 1/2lb burger gives me shivers
Reply 3038
Original post by AR_95
Hate them the most. Players who pick Dortmund and run Ramos/Aubamayeng up front whilst spamming Lob through balls ( or they do it with Ronaldo instead)

That's a challenge burger? Man could yam that no problem

Das what u call a challenge burger

That's just a fast track to coronary heart disease. Don't know how you would even eat that.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
I need a sufficient bread-to-meat ratio for my burger, otherwise it's no longer a burger in my eyes.

With the bigger types, I just take the bun off and eat 3/4 of the meat with a knife and fork, and then put the bun on top and finish it as a normal burger. Otherwise it gets soggy, and wet and just not nice
Original post by SA-1
That's just a fast track to coronary heart disease. Don't know how you would even eat that.

With the bigger types, I just take the bun off and eat 3/4 of the meat with a knife and fork, and then put the bun on top and finish it as a normal burger. Otherwise it gets soggy, and wet and just not nice

Costs like £23 quid anyway

Latest