The Student Room Group

AQA Physics PHYA4 - Thursday 11th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by LordFW
Yes but I have Phya4, Economics unit 3 and Literature unit 3 on the same day... wrecked

Ouch! That sounds horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr quaintrell is so ****
Reply 902
Original post by aman1011
Mr quaintrell is so ****

?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 903
Original post by CD223
Yeah hope to do the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We got given all our EMPA dates today! The nice thing is that because the class is split into two groups (space and equipment issues), we get half our lessons off in the week that it's on (and I'm in the group that has Thursday's lesson free which is my full day usually :biggrin: ). We've got a mock (just doing one task though) next Monday and the written part for that Wednesday afternoon (we get one hour of lessons off while the other half of the class does the task). Then actual task two is 27th, task 1 is the 29th, and the written part is the 8th May in the afternoon (I was hoping for the morning so I'd miss chemistry instead of maths and half my free :/ but oh well). It all suddenly feels very close though!!!
Reply 904
Original post by Lau14
We got given all our EMPA dates today! The nice thing is that because the class is split into two groups (space and equipment issues), we get half our lessons off in the week that it's on (and I'm in the group that has Thursday's lesson free which is my full day usually :biggrin: ). We've got a mock (just doing one task though) next Monday and the written part for that Wednesday afternoon (we get one hour of lessons off while the other half of the class does the task). Then actual task two is 27th, task 1 is the 29th, and the written part is the 8th May in the afternoon (I was hoping for the morning so I'd miss chemistry instead of maths and half my free :/ but oh well). It all suddenly feels very close though!!!

Oh wow it's all pretty close:smile: you'll be fine. Good luck.

I'm not looking forward to the afternoon of the 5th May. Don't know why it's an afternoon. All of my exams are morning exams apart from the EMPA!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 905
Original post by CD223
Oh wow it's all pretty close:smile: you'll be fine. Good luck.

I'm not looking forward to the afternoon of the 5th May. Don't know why it's an afternoon. All of my exams are morning exams apart from the EMPA!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me neither :/ (well the 8th anyway!). All my exams except the EMPA and both Chemistry are morning, which kind of sucks because lie ins are great :tongue:
Reply 906
Original post by Lau14
Yeah me neither :/ (well the 8th anyway!). All my exams except the EMPA and both Chemistry are morning, which kind of sucks because lie ins are great :tongue:

Ah I love morning exams (love being a loose term...)! I get really stressed all day for afternoon exams, but morning ones go so quickly so it's done before I get too worked up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 907
Original post by CD223
Ah I love morning exams (love being a loose term...)! I get really stressed all day for afternoon exams, but morning ones go so quickly so it's done before I get too worked up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree it stops me from being such a stress head!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 908
Original post by CD223

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't stress overly before exams so extra sleep is nice :tongue:
Reply 909
Original post by Lau14
I don't stress overly before exams so extra sleep is nice :tongue:

Lucky! Do you think it's worth doing flash cards of previous six markers' mark schemes in case there's a repeat question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really bad at physics. I'm so worried about my upcoming exams. Could anyone suggest some ideas or websites where I can learn online? Thank you guys in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kooldude_dr
pm me!

thanks.

He, can you help ? Pm me please ?
Reply 912
Original post by Samphosrattana
I'm really bad at physics. I'm so worried about my upcoming exams. Could anyone suggest some ideas or websites where I can learn online? Thank you guys in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you're feeling like I'm in the same position erm Lasseviren1 and drphysicsA on YouTube are pretty good
There's antoineeducation, cyber physics and hyperphysics too which are websites the first two focus on AQA A2 physics pretty well
Hope they help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you so much. This is such a helpful information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 914

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first post of this thread contains a number of resources, some contributed by users on this thread - have you had a look?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 915
Original post by Mai.H
I know what you're feeling like I'm in the same position erm Lasseviren1 and drphysicsA on YouTube are pretty good
There's antoineeducation, cyber physics and hyperphysics too which are websites the first two focus on AQA A2 physics pretty well
Hope they help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hadn't heard of those! Will check them out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 916
Original post by Lina12345
He, can you help ? Pm me please ?

Please, for the sake of this thread remaining open until the PHYA4 exam as originally intended, and for the benefit of yourself and others on this thread, don't discuss the EMPA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I have.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 918
Yes, I have.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you own any of the revision guides or books?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the difference between magnetic field and electric field.

For some reason I just can't wrap my head around it. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending