The Student Room Group

Architectural Association 2015

Hey!

Figured I'd gather some of the AA applicants on a new thread since the previous ones were so old. Anyone heard anything from them yet?

I applied for first year at the AA and sent in my portfolio on Dec 2014. Really hope I get in, this is definitely my first choice!
did you get in?
Reply 2
Hey! Yeah I just went for the interview on Monday and got an offer of Tuesday. You applied?
yea, i have an interview in a month. how was it? i am really nervous!!
Reply 4
It was great! They were really nice. Just be yourself!
Reply 5
What A level grades did you guys get?
Reply 6
Original post by klaraaa
What A level grades did you guys get?

Sitting for A2 this coming May/June! It was a conditional offer (CC)
Reply 7
Hi and congratulation!
I'll have an interview on mid May.
Did u bring anything else other than ur sent portfolio?
They ask me to bring more in the mail.
But in fact I have no idea what to bring:frown:
How's going in the interview? What did you discuss?
I am really nervous now haha...
Reply 8
Hey! Thank you. Yeah I brought a few extra works but didn't get to show and talk about them all in the end because of the time. I think the interview was great and it'd help to look at it as more of a discussion of your work than an interview. Just know your work well and be yourself! I was nervous at first but after a tour with a 4th year (who was really pretty) around the AA i felt great. PM me if you want more details about the interview. All the best!
whats the date of your interview? i think we are on the same day ;p
Reply 10
Original post by archigram
Hey! Thank you. Yeah I brought a few extra works but didn't get to show and talk about them all in the end because of the time. I think the interview was great and it'd help to look at it as more of a discussion of your work than an interview. Just know your work well and be yourself! I was nervous at first but after a tour with a 4th year (who was really pretty) around the AA i felt great. PM me if you want more details about the interview. All the best!

I will PM you later for more details.
Thank you ! Much appreciated :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by nefelista
whats the date of your interview? i think we are on the same day ;p

15 May :-p
How about you?
27 May!
Reply 13
Hello everyone! I sent my portfolio on 31th Jan. They sent me an email a few weeks ago saying only my academic requirements have been assessed. Does anyone know when are they possible inviting me for interview?:confused:
Heyy! Can someone please tell me what exactly do they expect from your portfolio and what do they ask during the interview? I'm nervous :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest