The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Wow really!? So close yet so far :lol: May I ask how old are you going to be? Imma be 21 :tongue:

I'll say happy birthday in advance too, but I'll likely speak to you before hand anyways :h:

hahaha!! I'm a day older than you (gonna be 21 as well). :tongue:

Thank you. :smile:
Original post by Pathway

Hopefully it will. :hugs: Offers open if I can help with anything, I know that it's hard to deal with feeling low. :sadnod::console:

thanks, means a lot :hugs: just gonna try & relax & take my mind off things for now!
Original post by Pathway
hahaha!! I'm a day older than you (gonna be 21 as well). :tongue:

Thank you. :smile:

Wooooooo, you better not pull authority over me due to being born one day before me :lol: :teehee:

MHSS will be a bit party centric on this thread with a double birthday 21st ash right? :wink: :lol:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
thanks, means a lot :hugs: just gonna try & relax & take my mind off things for now!

No problem. Feel better soon! :jumphug:

Original post by IDukem
Wooooooo, you better not pull authority over me due to being born one day before me :lol: :teehee:

MHSS will be a bit party centric on this thread with a double birthday 21st ash right? :wink: :lol:

Pffftttttt, don't worry. I won't. :wink:

lol! totally. Hopefully it'll be a good few days. :dontknow: My birthday isn't usually very good, and I tend to get very low around it mood wise. Trying to be positive though. :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

------
Feel so weird, like everything's not real and bad thoughts that just feel rational but also kind of hyper and it's confusing and weird. Anyway, hope people are ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

Spoiler

------
Feel so weird, like everything's not real and bad thoughts that just feel rational but also kind of hyper and it's confusing and weird. Anyway, hope people are ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you and same to you :console:
Original post by Pathway
thank you and same to you :console:

Definitely annoyed you enough for one day but thanks :hugs: Sorry about earlier :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its official my body hates me :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

------

Posted from TSR Mobile

around if you need :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
around if you need :hugs:

Thanks, same to you if it would help :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely annoyed you enough for one day but thanks :hugs: Sorry about earlier :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didnt annoy me im just sorry for being useles

----

not coping very well tonight keep thinking hes going to get me
Cant sleep....
Original post by Pathway
Didnt annoy me im just sorry for being useles

----

not coping very well tonight keep thinking hes going to get me

Definitely weren't useless, you helped keep me safe :hugs: Sorry you're not coping :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Boo! Kindred is back (for now) :P
Can't get myself motivated to do my work. Got three assignments and an exam all in the next month and I just can't get down to it. My sleeping is messed up too (thus me being awake now) which doesn't help. Just getting back into my procrastinating, messed up sleeping, lazy routine. :dry:
Think it may be starting to bother my bf too :colondollar:
Thinking of starting the meds I was prescribed for my ADD, but I'm worried about side effects cos the last ones I tried gave me mood swings. Just need something to snap me back before I get into a mess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you're feeling less weird now. :smile:

Original post by PandaWho
Its official my body hates me :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's it been saying to you? Don't listen! :P ...what's up? :hugs:
I slept for 6 hours last night, hell yeah.
:frown:
Forgot the piece of paper inwrote stuff down on bc im an idiot
Yo from Cyprus!

Food
Not doing well at all. Shaking pretty much all the time and I've had one mouth full of food since Tuesday. Finding it so hard and people have noticed that I'm not eating, I've just been saying that I'm not feeling well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Section team coming later. ****.

Latest