The Student Room Group

Nicest, most helpful and best loved TSR members?

Inspired by the most smug TSR members thread.

So who do you think is the nicest, most helpful or most loved TSR members? Or any other positive attributes you link with certain members?

I don't come on here that often but I definitely remember some users.

I think RFowler tends to be a straight up nice guy to converse with, Samba is funny and straight to the point and RuthlessDutchman is both funny and a nice guy.

Your turn :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'd like to think of ChaoticButterfly as my TSR bestie :lol:
All around nice guy and good person.
Some Charizard fellow - such a nice guy.
Original post by SophieSmall
I'd like to think of ChaoticButterfly as my TSR bestie

#friendzoned
Original post by silentshadows
#friendzoned

#healreadyknewIwasseeingsomone
#friendzoned

:rofl:
#healreadyknewIwasseeingsomone

#InForTheRebound
#InForTheRebound

#nohedeservesbetter
Original post by CherryWine
x

yo if my name doesn't come up in this thread I'm coming for you srs.
Reply 9
Most of the mods like CS, LP, Sr90, most of the people on the football forum, and the CT team (although it's sort of their jobs), and then people like PI.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd like to think of ChaoticButterfly as my TSR bestie :lol:
All around nice guy and good person.

All that bonding over The Walking Dead. I'm your Daryl and you're my Carrol :h: (I've just gone from bestie to restraining order haven't I :tongue:)

When I noticed you posted on this thread I did think 'I bet she mentioned me', ego successfully stroked :emog:

#friendzoned

[video="youtube;WWaLxFIVX1s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
All that bonding over The Walking Dead. I'm your Daryl and you're my Carrol :h: (I've just gone from bestie to restraining order haven't I :tongue:)

When I noticed you posted on this thread I did think 'I bet she mentioned me', ego successfully stroked :emog:

Hahaha no you cool, you cool.

I don't have many people on here I speak to regularly but you're one of them. Though there are a lot of lovely people on here. I feel bad I forget their names :frown: I think Emily.97? is another one who seems lovely.
Am I nice? I think so, I'm amazing.

Seriously though, I see some people who seem nice, but I rarely remember names, maybe I need to partake in threads and debates more?
Loafing.Charizard & Precious Illusions, to name just a few people who I reckon I'd get on quite well with, but there are plenty more aha :smile:
#nohedeservesbetter

his flirty comments ITT suggest differently
his flirty comments ITT suggest differently

He's like that with a lot of people on here.
Original post by cake_lover
Am I nice? I think so, I'm amazing.

Seriously though, I see some people who seem nice, but I rarely remember names, maybe I need to partake in threads and debates more?

Definitely give it a go.
Reply 17
Original post by Multitalented me
Loafing.Charizard & Precious Illusions, to name just a few people who I reckon I'd get on quite well with, but there are plenty more aha :smile:

Oh yes! I do agree from what I have seen from those two users.
He's like that with a lot of people on here.

chaotic butterfly is confirmed TSR player
Ma bish, kkboyk

And my hippie friend ChickenMadness (although his chocolate taste is a bit dubious ngl).

Quick Reply

Latest