The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lauws
Anybody up for a Jarrow Crusade esque march to Parity's offices? I mean I don't mean to cheapen the achievements and struggles of those men, but surely this represents similar if not worse adversity for those of us still waiting?

I'm in. Will do anything to speed this process up!
I guess it's not today then...*sigh*
Reply 2962
Original post by alexsasg
I guess it's not today then...*sigh*

Indeed :frown: I'm giving up and heading out to dinner to eat my feelings
I passed the sift and my status was updated to "awaiting invitation" for the statistician AC (round 2). All that time spent filling the application form wasn't wasted after all! :biggrin:

Still waiting to hear for OR.
(edited 8 years ago)
For all Generalist Amber Banding people, went through last year thread and they found out on tuesday 25th march.

Thought finding out the weekday would shed some light. But it doesn't just so sit tight and try not to think about it I guess!
Reply 2965
Good luck for today everyone! Found out I was successful for SDIP exactly a year ago today, so that HAS to be a sign right?!
Sitting in the library literally doing absolutely no work. Needing a certain degree grade to accept a job would really help the motivation...
Original post by nicola1806
Sitting in the library literally doing absolutely no work. Needing a certain degree grade to accept a job would really help the motivation...

Haha same. I've got all my work spread across my desk but all I keep doing is checking the login page + TSR..
Reply 2968
Original post by roeslein
I passed the sift and my status was updated to "awaiting invitation" for the statistician AC (round 2). All that time spent filling the application form wasn't wasted after all! :biggrin:

Still waiting to hear for OR.

Nice!!! Where do you login to see your results??
Just passed for GCS, on to FSB!
Original post by Magnum Opus

Congratulations!!! Good luck for FSB
Original post by Magnum Opus

Me too! Congrats! :smile:
Just found out I didn't pass :'( heartbroken for getting this far!
Reply 2973
Passed for Central Departments! wahooooo
Just Passed Comms! FSB - here I come!

Good luck everyone xxx
It says I passed the FSAC for EFS? Does that mean I've been successful, or is there still an element of doubt?
Was a no for me, fml, grats to those who did
Original post by nicola1806
Just found out I didn't pass :'( heartbroken for getting this far!

Sorry to hear this. But don't let it put you off reapplying next year, there's so many stories of people getting in on future attempts. You did really well to make it this far! It's a great achievement in itself.
Reply 2978
I passed, woooooo!! Cannot believe it!!
Fail for me for DaT. Ah well. Back to the day job! Reports are on straight away which is good.

Quick Reply