The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

At what marks are people being accepted to CD? I have been rejected with a 15.56
Original post by F6053721
Fail for me for DaT. Ah well. Back to the day job! Reports are on straight away which is good.

I can't find my report. Can you describe where it's posted?
Reply 2982
Original post by Jambo04
At what marks are people being accepted to CD? I have been rejected with a 15.56

Reply 2983
Original post by mish34

me neither! been asking and no ones saying:s-smilie:
Original post by mish34

Go 'my application' click on your stream link and it should be there
Original post by Jambo04
Go 'my application' click on your stream link and it should be there

It's not on the progress page. Probably they haven't released it yet.
Original post by mish34

My application > click stream link > view results > then there's an FSAC report button
Found out I just passed for HR :biggrin:
Original post by F6053721
My application > click stream link > view results > then there's an FSAC report button

Thanks! It's not there, but at least I know which page to refresh. I will be patient
Well done guys, so glad the wait is over!! I'm through to the FSB for GCS really shocked and pleased!!
Original post by mish34
It's not on the progress page. Probably they haven't released it yet.

It's under 'View Results' on your main scheme page and then scroll right to the bottom and there should be a button called 'FSAC Report' above the OK button
Original post by mish34
It says I passed the FSAC for EFS? Does that mean I've been successful, or is there still an element of doubt?

Have you not got an FSB for European? You should be successful now on Generalist but worth double-checking.
Reply 2992
still no results for me, anyone else in this position? I'm guessing this means a fail...
To people who are through to the comms fsb what marks were you given?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2994
Original post by EK9
still no results for me, anyone else in this position? I'm guessing this means a fail...

I've got nothing yet...
Original post by kalbean
Found out I just passed for HR :biggrin:

Me too! So happy right now! :biggrin:
Original post by rm436

Wish you hadn't said that, I scored 15.69. Reading the report there's stuff mentioned I know I should have done on the day so it's really frustrating!
Original post by shablamo!
It's under 'View Results' on your main scheme page and then scroll right to the bottom and there should be a button called 'FSAC Report' above the OK button

Definitely not there. Thanks for your help though.
Reply 2998
Original post by jamesfisher1
Wish you hadn't said that, I scored 15.69. Reading the report there's stuff mentioned I know I should have done on the day so it's really frustrating!

Oh God I'm sorry! I know this is hard but at least you know that if you apply again next year you would certainly get on. You were so close this time and using the feedback you were given you will be fine :smile: Remember some people who were close also get offered direct entry jobs.
I don't suppose anyone knows when the GCS FSB is likely to be if we had results today? I know they're over 3 weeks from next week but does that mean us late passers are likely to be in the last one or two weeks? I'm going on holiday on the 30th for a week so now I'm worrying I might not be here for my date!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending