Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noodlzzz
Section team coming later. ****.

:hugs:

-------

Told her about the thoughts being stolen, said it's probably stress related
hope everyone's doing okay?

I feel a bit better this morning, though angry at the news as usual :tongue:
Thinking about unis and getting balls of anxiety over it, I wish I had someone to visit them with me, I can't go alone.:sad:
Reply 5143
Did something really stupid last night and went to a&e today, they said I'll be fine but I feel so weak and miserable. I don't know what to do anymore. My boyfriend doesn't love me, he doesnt care about me nor does he want me. He tells me he does but he hasn't shown it to me. I cried an entire hour in front of him and he was just on his phone. We spent three days together and it was amazing but it ended really badly. Now he isn't talking to me and I don't know what to do. I just don't want to suffer anymore. I wish I didn't love him. I wish I wasn't here

Posted from TSR Mobile
so turns out my appointment on the 27th is my CMHT review & my social worker will be there...the letter for the appointment doesn't mention this though!

but yeah, that's good I guess.
I just had a god awful thought concerning happiness.
Will I ever find true happiness? I think that's one of my main fears in life.
I hope I can find the right path in the future, especially in terms of a career. I don't know as of yet where exactly I fit, which I am aware is natural at this age. Nevertheless, I do wander what exactly it is that will make me feel truly happy as opposed to being merely contented with life.
Original post by Maid Marian
Thinking about unis and getting balls of anxiety over it, I wish I had someone to visit them with me, I can't go alone.:sad:

How come you think you can't go alone? :smile:
:emo:
Original post by Pathway

-------

Told her about the thoughts being stolen, said it's probably stress related

Do you think it is?
Do you think it is?

I dont know :frown: it could be. Im not sure i didnt tell her about the people i saw following me in london though

How are you? :console:
Noodlzzz original:

how many mental health staff does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they already have an AMHP :wink:
Original post by Emily.97
How come you think you can't go alone? :smile:

I'll look like a loser :emo:
And being with someone reduces my anxiety a LOT. And it's more fun. etc.

The anxiety bit is fair enough, but being alone doesn't make you a loser.

being alone won't make you a loser :hugs: I had to go to all but one of my open days alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
So my therapist assures me that feeling horribly guilty when someone is nice to me isn't a normal response. And then we worked out my revision timetable allowing for the likelihood of bed days.
Original post by Valvopus
So my therapist assures me that feeling horribly guilty when someone is nice to me isn't a normal response. And then we worked out my revision timetable allowing for the likelihood of bed days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't want to go home tomorrow :bawling:
So that's it. I'm section 2'd.

Appealing. Everyone keeps asking if I'm a new nurse. I'm determined not to stay here long.

Appealing. Everyone keeps asking if I'm a new nurse. I'm determined not to stay here long.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get out soon :hugs:
:grouphugs: to all those struggling

Huge hugs, lovely :frown: :console: :jumphug:

Latest