The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
In the year 10 thread, and it's done as a joke Pond, no one's getting rid of me :giggle:

I didn't know about this :lol: Ah, that's a shame. :ninja: I mean, good :mmm:
Original post by Don Joiner
How many hours a day is everyone doing? I clocked in 7 today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not about how much you do but whether it is actually effective and sticks in ye head
Original post by ozzie2
Ugh I hate life, revising biology and chemistry is such a pain FML. Someone please shoot me

Do you do AQA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sooo stressed ������ We have a few days left of the holiday and I've done like 10% of the physics notes I want to do and like 20% of biology. Just started geography today, haven't done anything for French nor Chemistry, maths, English Lit and I have 2 IT exams on Friday (our school messed up WJEC believe it or not- they said we wouldn't have enough time to finish the coursework and in the mock I was the only one who actually passed, haha...So now we're doing this new course which is bad in itself but whatever!)

How's everyone else doing? Really all I want to do is spend the holidays relaxing, shopping and watching films. Sigh.
Stresss....
Original post by Midnightmemories
Stresss....

Too true 😢

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Original post by SampleX
I revised outside the other day, when I'd finally stopped chasing my revision cards around the garden it was quite lovely
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha, I hole punch mine and have a treasury tag. I'm ridiculously ocd about my revision cards - probably why it takes me so long to write them.... :frown:

Revising Chemistry outside somehow works for me? :confused: It all just makes so much sense. . .
Original post by turn-to-page394
Ahaha, I hole punch mine and have a treasury tag. I'm ridiculously ocd about my revision cards - probably why it takes me so long to write them.... :frown:

Revising Chemistry outside somehow works for me? :confused: It all just makes so much sense. . .

I feel you, I'm so ocd about all my revision notes xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I screwed up a page once and started again because I made a spelling mistake. :cool:
Do you think a thread for subjects like Biology and Chemistry where everyone makes up exam questions and other people answer them would be useful? I think I'd quite like that personally!
Anyone here doing edexcel igcse maths?
Original post by SampleX
Posted from TSR Mobile

:awesome: Thank god it's not just me! :wink:

Original post by Strom
I screwed up a page once and started again because I made a spelling mistake. :cool:

:five: This is literally me. It's part of the reason I used to use erasable ink... Oh the days.

The pain of when you draw a line and it's wonky. :grr: Or the title's all squished up. :mad:

(all legitimate reasons to waste paper :colondollar: - funnily enough, my rough notes are ridiculously messy :confused:)
Original post by emmaalouisee
Do you think a thread for subjects like Biology and Chemistry where everyone makes up exam questions and other people answer them would be useful? I think I'd quite like that personally!

You could try it out :smile: . No harm in that!
Though making up questions might get a bit confusing unless the person making the question also 'makes' a mark scheme for their question. :smile: It'd be good practise probably - different exam boards and stuff though...? :s-smilie:

Anyone here doing edexcel igcse maths?

I did it in January. :smile: Feel free to quote me if you have questions.

(If I can still remember maths that is. :colondollar: )
When school starts on Monday - I'm going to deactivate Fb and delete other social medias except snapchat and this. It'll help me get into the mode! Good idea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could try it out :smile: . No harm in that!
Though making up questions might get a bit confusing unless the person making the question also 'makes' a mark scheme for their question. :smile: It'd be good practise probably - different exam boards and stuff though...? :s-smilie:

I did it in January. :smile: Feel free to quote me if you have questions.

(If I can still remember maths that is. :colondollar: )

How was it? Do you know what you got?
How was it? Do you know what you got?

It went well, yeah. :smile:
Found out my results at the start of march. A* Yay :biggrin:. I already kinda knew my mark though because I knew which questions I got wrong in the exam. Actually did better than I thought. Guess I got method marks. :wink:

Good luck for yours!

Original post by irfan_blue
When school starts on Monday - I'm going to deactivate Fb and delete other social medias except snapchat and this. It'll help me get into the mode! Good idea?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably a good idea, yeah. :smile: Maybe set time limits on snapchat etc otherwise you'll just spend more time on the ones you haven't deleted. :biggrin:
Original post by Gingerbread101
it's done as a joke Pond, no one's getting rid of me :giggle:

Erm yeah...about that 'joke'... :erm:
:awesome: Thank god it's not just me! :wink:

:five: This is literally me. It's part of the reason I used to use erasable ink... Oh the days.

The pain of when you draw a line and it's wonky. :grr: Or the title's all squished up. :mad:

(all legitimate reasons to waste paper :colondollar: - funnily enough, my rough notes are ridiculously messy :confused:)

:biggrin: If I can't match up the lines of a table perfectly and it looks ugly I restart as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: How's your revision going (aside from the obsessive compulsiveness) ?
It went well, yeah. :smile:
Found out my results at the start of march. A* Yay :biggrin:. I already kinda knew my mark though because I knew which questions I got wrong in the exam. Actually did better than I thought. Guess I got method marks. :wink:

Good luck for yours!

Probably a good idea, yeah. :smile: Maybe set time limits on snapchat etc otherwise you'll just spend more time on the ones you haven't deleted. :biggrin:

Gcse edexcel and IGCSE I fail to spot the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Strom
:biggrin: If I can't match up the lines of a table perfectly and it looks ugly I restart as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: How's your revision going (aside from the obsessive compulsiveness) ?

Oh god same. :redface: Tables are pain.

It's going alright - not as productive as I would like but hey, I'll take it. :smile: Kinda given up on making proper notes (which HAVE to be neat for me...) and just revising from the revision guides and class notes to save time.

Original post by irfan_blue
Gcse edexcel and IGCSE I fail to spot the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know as I've only taken igcse :biggrin:! Is there a non-calc paper in gcse....? There isn't in igcse so that might be the difference! And maybe a slight difference in topics? Certain topics taught at gcse not taught in igcse and vice versa?

Latest