The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by binarythoughts
Just wasting days now. wby

Okay thanks for asking. Though still not started D1.
Hmmm I thought so. I haven't seen it yet but they've already confirmed a Season 4 for next year. I hope they don't drag the show on for ages with decreasing quality because the first two seasons were amazing.
How good is the show?
I'm considering starting it or maybe Prison Break
Original post by Red Fox
Hmmm I thought so. I haven't seen it yet but they've already confirmed a Season 4 for next year. I hope they don't drag the show on for ages with decreasing quality because the first two seasons were amazing.

How do you have enough time to watch all these shows and anime? :lolwut:

I've also picked up some new anime from this season... Arslan Senki, Owari no Seraph, Food Wars, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, PUNCH LINE and Plastic Memories :ninja:
Original post by Bude8
How do you have enough time to watch all these shows and anime? :lolwut:

I've also picked up some new anime from this season... Arslan Senki, Owari no Seraph, Food Wars, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, PUNCH LINE and Plastic Memories :ninja:

I don't watch all these shows and anime. Hence why I haven't watched season 3, I'm too busy watching anime:lol:.

I'm watching most of them (all except PUNCH LINE and Arslan Senki) but I'm watching a few other ones and some sequels.
Original post by Red Fox
Have you seen House of Cards S3 yet? Is it any good?

Considering I couldn't even get past episode 3 or something, I'd say it's gone down hill :tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
I don't watch all these shows and anime. Hence why I haven't watched season 3, I'm too busy watching anime:lol:.

I'm watching most of them (all except PUNCH LINE and Arslan Senki) but I'm watching a few other ones and some sequels.

PUNCH LINE is pretty funny :lol:
[video="youtube;2CsPCDQSrB4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CsPCDQSrB4[/video]

In IIWTTTPUGIAD were you also constantly thinking "JUST GIVE HIM THE ****ING KNIFE!!"? :lol:
Also, Food Wars, episode 1, that squid............
Original post by Bude8
[video="youtube;2CsPCDQSrB4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CsPCDQSrB4[/video]

In IIWTTTPUGIAD were you also constantly thinking "JUST GIVE HIM THE ****ING KNIFE!!"? :lol:

I didn't really like Punch line.. It's really random and confusing most of the time plus the whole premise of panties just feels foolish.

Food Wars looks ace so far!

Blood blockade battlefront looks odd but interesting... That eye of his is making me really curious.

Ofc my beautiful staples of the season Nisekoi, Love Comedy and Nagato yuki are looking optimistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

:lol: I read the synopsis for PUNCH LINE and I was like nope.. I'm not watching that.

I think calling it Dungeon or something would be easier:wink:. Yeah that bit was stupid. Hestia has blown up all over the internet. There was even a Daily Mail article on the boobstring lol, makes anyone that watches anime seem like a weirdo (which is true).

That squid oh God, I actually flinched when that happened:lol:. It's a decent show though. I need to start eating before I watch it, it makes me hungry.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Princepieman
I didn't really like Punch line.. It's really random and confusing most of the time plus the whole premise of panties just feels foolish.

Blood blockade battlefront looks odd but interesting... That eye of his is making me really curious.

Ofc my beautiful staples of the season Nisekoi, Love Comedy and Nagato yuki are looking optimistic.
x

Original post by Red Fox
:lol: I read the synopsis for PUNCH LINE and I was like nope.. I'm not watching that.

I think calling it Dungeon or something would be easier:wink:. Yeah that bit was stupid. Hestia has blown up all over the internet. There was even a Daily Mail article on the boobstring lol, makes anyone that watches anime seem like a weirdo (which is true).

That squid oh God, I actually flinched when that happened:lol:. It's a decent show though. I need to start eating before I watch it, it makes me hungry.

Tbf PUNCH LINE is pretty damn crazy...

I saw that article about the boobstring, oh my god DailyMail :facepalm: and yeah, can't wait to meet more weirdos that watch anime at uni :lol:

I actually heard my friends talking about the squid before I watched it and I was like wtf.... It was hilarious though :lol:
Original post by Princepieman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't really like Nagato Yuki. Kyon isn't an ultra sarcastic git anymore which was my favourite part of the original show. I might watch Love Comedy S1 to catch up to it airing but I don't think I'll have time.
Original post by Bude8
Tbf PUNCH LINE is pretty damn crazy...

I saw that article about the boobstring, oh my god DailyMail :facepalm: and yeah, can't wait to meet more weirdos that watch anime at uni :lol:

I actually heard my friends talking about the squid before I watched it and I was like wtf.... It was hilarious though :lol:

It did seem like it could be one of them 'so ridiculous it's actually entertaining' kind of shows.

Food Wars is good stuff though, one of my early favourites for the season.
I never thought I'd say this but today I went back to my comprehensive school for the first time in two years...
Original post by blamethenargles
I never thought I'd say this but today I went back to my comprehensive school for the first time in two years...

How was it? I think I'd just find it awkward:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
How was it? I think I'd just find it awkward:lol:

It was absolutely terrifying. Luckily the teachers were surprisingly friendly and some of my old classmates kept me company and that was okay, but throughout the few hours I was there all I could feel was this sense of dread and nostalgia. The joys of anxiety! Ever since I left I kind of set up this mental block against my old school so I somewhat "broke though" it today and for that I'm proud.
It could have been worse though.
Original post by blamethenargles
It was absolutely terrifying. Luckily the teachers were surprisingly friendly and some of my old classmates kept me company and that was okay, but throughout the few hours I was there all I could feel was this sense of dread and nostalgia. The joys of anxiety! Ever since I left I kind of set up this mental block against my old school so I somewhat "broke though" it today and for that I'm proud.
It could have been worse though.

That's good then. What did you do, just go around seeing your old teachers?

I still go to my secondary school but I doubt I'll come back to visit once I leave. There's only a few teachers I like anyway and the place is just depressing.
Original post by Red Fox
That's good then. What did you do, just go around seeing your old teachers?

I still go to my secondary school but I doubt I'll come back to visit once I leave. There's only a few teachers I like anyway and the place is just depressing.

Nah, I went to see my Spanish teacher, but one of my friends that I still speak to was free before lunch so I sat around with him for a while and then went to see her. I did see a bunch of my old teachers along the way though, which was incredibly nerve wracking! I kind of cut all ties with the school when I left, but it was nice to go back and get some closure.
Why are mark schemes so specific and why do they lack variety of answer? They encourage regurgitation and make people not understand what they're learning.
It really bothers me, especially in Physics.
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Why are mark schemes so specific and why do they lack variety of answer? They encourage regurgitation and make people not understand what they're learning.
It really bothers me, especially in Physics.

I guess it's just a pitfall of standardised testing. They can't really allow for much interpretation on the part of the marker, since that could skew results.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol I'd hope not!

I think I'm okay with beatings (within limits), but decapitation, I just can't deal with how someone could do that to another being

They've done pretty well with it tbf! I'm taking my time because I'm running out of things I like watching... :frown:

Grimm I like, have you seen it? It isn't like good in the way daredevil is, it's a weird enjoyment

I saw ads for it when it first came out, looked like a bad cable show, though I've never actually seen an episode.
Original post by MangoFreak
I guess it's just a pitfall of standardised testing. They can't really allow for much interpretation on the part of the marker, since that could skew results.

I think maths exams allowed any correct method from any other module on the course? At least that's what we were told by our teachers :tongue:

Latest