The Student Room Group

AS/A2 AQA Psychology Skype Revision (Or Maths/Russian/Media)

If anyone is doing the following subjects;

AQA AS/A2 Psychology

AS/PSYA1 (Memory, Development and Research Methods)

A2/PSYA3&4 (Gender, Eating Behaviour, Relationships, Addiction, Phobia and Research Methods)

And would like to do a skype revision please let me know

Whether it be all the topics or only one or two!

Thanks

Also I'm doing AS Maths Edexcel (C1, C2, S1) AS Russian Edexcel and A2 Media OCR so I'm up for skype revisions for those too if anyone wants!
Reply 1
Ps; I'm not creepy I swear.. :colondollar:
I think this could be beneficial. I'm retaking PSYA1, so I'm up for that. However, I'm not doing any of your A2 options apart from Research Methods.

We could probably cover all of PSYA1, plus AS and A2 Research methods. :smile:
Reply 3
I'm doing topics gender, eating behaviours and of course research methods so ya know I'm up for a skype revision session. Just to clarify though in eating behaviours did you focus on anorexia, bulimia or obesity?
Reply 4
Original post by Toy Soldiers
I think this could be beneficial. I'm retaking PSYA1, so I'm up for that. However, I'm not doing any of your A2 options apart from Research Methods.

We could probably cover all of PSYA1, plus AS and A2 Research methods. :smile:

I'm retaking it too yay! I suppose we can just cover research methods for both AS and A2 as they're quite similar anyway! :smile:

When are you free to skype?
Reply 5
Original post by Zedd.ara
I'm doing topics gender, eating behaviours and of course research methods so ya know I'm up for a skype revision session. Just to clarify though in eating behaviours did you focus on anorexia, bulimia or obesity?

That's cool! We covered anorexia yourself?

When are you free to skype? :smile:
Original post by Juday
I'm retaking it too yay! I suppose we can just cover research methods for both AS and A2 as they're quite similar anyway! :smile:

When are you free to skype?

Don't mind. I'll PM you my Skype and we can talk from there. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Juday
That's cool! We covered anorexia yourself?

When are you free to skype? :smile:

Awesome we went over anorexia as well, Just PM me now and let me know whenever you're free tomorrow, I'll send you my skype.

Quick Reply

Latest