The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by turn-to-page394
:awesome: Thank god it's not just me! :wink:

:five: This is literally me. It's part of the reason I used to use erasable ink... Oh the days.

The pain of when you draw a line and it's wonky. :grr: Or the title's all squished up. :mad:

(all legitimate reasons to waste paper :colondollar: - funnily enough, my rough notes are ridiculously messy :confused:)

The pain is real! When people mess your fine liners up that were in perfect order ... Grrrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by turn-to-page394
Oh god same. :redface: Tables are pain.

It's going alright - not as productive as I would like but hey, I'll take it. :smile: Kinda given up on making proper notes (which HAVE to be neat for me...) and just revising from the revision guides and class notes to save time.

I don't know as I've only taken igcse :biggrin:! Is there a non-calc paper in gcse....? There isn't in igcse so that might be the difference! And maybe a slight difference in topics? Certain topics taught at gcse not taught in igcse and vice versa?

Well yh I done it last year there was non calculator and calculator. I was predicted an A* but only got an A but it teaches me a good lesson for my other gcses this year :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
whens your last exam? mine is 16th june edexcel history
Original post by james1221212

9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

19th June AQA Further Maths!
Original post by irfan_blue
9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saaaaaaaaame yay
Original post by ImagineCats
Saaaaaaaaame yay

One of the earliest finishers :wink: reaping the rewards of taking core science in Year 10 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow mine is on the 22nd of June 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dumb cabbage
Wow mine is on the 22nd of June 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exam? 😱
Original post by irfan_blue
9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

You finish so early :eek:

Original post by emmaalouisee

:five:

Although I have a science one on the same day to :yep:

Woo hoo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else kinda looking forward to results day? I've put so much time and effort and stress into these exams I just want to see what I'll get already! Also the night before it's a tradition in my house that the person getting the results can sleep in the living room and just watch films and eat food all night. I'm looking forward to that ahah! And our whole lives are gonna change. We'll know what unis we can start looking at, and we'll be on our journey to uni. I'm so god damn excited for all of this!
Is anyone else kinda looking forward to results day? I've put so much time and effort and stress into these exams I just want to see what I'll get already! Also the night before it's a tradition in my house that the person getting the results can sleep in the living room and just watch films and eat food all night. I'm looking forward to that ahah! And our whole lives are gonna change. We'll know what unis we can start looking at, and we'll be on our journey to uni. I'm so god damn excited for all of this!

Is there something wrong with you mate aha

Yeah, me too, I just want it all done and over with

Posted from TSR Mobile
What exam? 😱

Physics I believe 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow wish I could be like you, I'll will literally be going to a corner, rolling in a ball and crying for the the entire week before results day! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
Erm yeah...about that 'joke'... :erm:

You're not getting rid of me that easily :tongue:
It's good to think about results day as a motivation but really - just tackle what's in front of you right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So lucky! Mine is the 23rd June, Latin :s-smilie:
Try the tumblr studyspo and studyblr community they are amazing and really help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest