The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
The pain is real! When people mess your fine liners up that were in perfect order ... Grrrrr
Posted from TSR Mobile

Or when your little brother mutilates them. It was literally like a horror movie.... :biggrin:

Original post by irfan_blue
Well yh I done it last year there was non calculator and calculator. I was predicted an A* but only got an A but it teaches me a good lesson for my other gcses this year :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh so that's the difference between them then. :smile:

Ahah, yes. Wish I did worse in my mocks - it would have been good motivation... As I subconsciously know that my results were part fluke. :biggrin:

Original post by james1221212
whens your last exam? mine is 16th june edexcel history

two days after yours. 18th june - latin verse paper.... :mad:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Or when your little brother mutilates them. It was literally like a horror movie.... :biggrin:

NO

Posted from TSR Mobile

When the tip gets pressed too hard and goes all weird. :ahhhhh:

:biggrin: I'm adding to your pain. Sorry not sorry. :tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
You're not getting rid of me that easily :tongue:

:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Or are we...
Original post by turn-to-page394
When the tip gets pressed too hard and goes all weird. :ahhhhh:

:biggrin: I'm adding to your pain. Sorry not sorry. :tongue:

Argh when the pen bleeds my heart bleeds with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
What I achieved today

made a China memrise thing that's crazzzayyyyy
focused on 2 poems
revised energy and electromagnetism in physics
wrote some history essay plans

It's been more more productive than most days I guess
sort of finally getting that feeling that things are going in and staying in
just nervous for my history mock on Wednesday
How are you revising for history. I think your doing the same spec as me. Are you doing Germany, medicine and surgery?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you revising for further maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Argh when the pen bleeds my heart bleeds with it
Posted from TSR Mobile

:nopity:

:biggrin: I know the feeling. ._.

Original post by ellie98
What I achieved today

made a China memrise thing that's crazzzayyyyy
focused on 2 poems
revised energy and electromagnetism in physics
wrote some history essay plans

It's been more more productive than most days I guess
sort of finally getting that feeling that things are going in and staying in
just nervous for my history mock on Wednesday
������

:eek: Yup, that's productive. :frown: Only did a biology past paper today...

If you need help with chinese give me a shout. :wink:

I'm sure you'll be fine. :smile: Good luck for the mock!
I thought I'd work tonight but I'm watching the BBC Debate instead... It's fine, since I did Latin prose practice, but I've planned to do 3 papers + more revision this weekend and I'm slightly worried I won't end up doing it!
Original post by moe889
How are you revising for history. I think your doing the same spec as me. Are you doing Germany, medicine and surgery?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing edexcel igcse?

im doing nazi Germany, USA, China and superpower relations
QUESTION. Is doing the exam on a computer a possibility? I've heard of cases in which somebody broke their wrist or something and got to type it up in normal exam conditions. Can this happen in real exams? If so, I need to look for a good drug to stimulate the pain of wrist breaking : )
What's the exam on the 16th about?
Original post by Midnightmemories
:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Or are we...

:sad:
:sad:

dont be upset. :cry:

You're amazing :hugs: :jumphug:
dont be upset. :cry:

You're amazing :hugs: :jumphug:

I was joking hun :giggle:

N'aww :awesome: :jumphug:
Original post by frostyy
QUESTION. Is doing the exam on a computer a possibility? I've heard of cases in which somebody broke their wrist or something and got to type it up in normal exam conditions. Can this happen in real exams? If so, I need to look for a good drug to stimulate the pain of wrist breaking : )

i do my exams on a computer due to the fact that I have been granted it due to access arrangements for the exams. (I also get to go into a smaller room for exams which I don't get the computer in, which is only maths.)

If you break your wrist and you cant write they'll give you a scribe. That's what they did for me when I sat a maths mock and I had quite a bad RSI flare up at the time.

I advise that you go to your exams office (or whatever they call it in your school) and ask them to see what they can do at this late stage...
I was joking hun :giggle:N'aww :awesome: :jumphug:

:giggle: it still stands! :giggle:

:jumphug:
:giggle: it still stands! :giggle:

:jumphug:

PRSOM :blush:
i do my exams on a computer due to the fact that I have been granted it due to access arrangements for the exams. (I also get to go into a smaller room for exams which I don't get the computer in, which is only maths.)

If you break your wrist and you cant write they'll give you a scribe. That's what they did for me when I sat a maths mock and I had quite a bad RSI flare up at the time.

I advise that you go to your exams office (or whatever they call it in your school) and ask them to see what they can do at this late stage...

Thanks. Do you think that an excuse of 'I get anxiety attacks in crowded areas' will go through xD?

Latest