The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noodlzzz
So that's it. I'm section 2'd.

Appealing. Everyone keeps asking if I'm a new nurse. I'm determined not to stay here long.

:hugs: Best of luck with the appeal!
Original post by Noodlzzz
So that's it. I'm section 2'd.

Appealing. Everyone keeps asking if I'm a new nurse. I'm determined not to stay here long.

:hugs:
Feel so physically crap its unreal :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
living like this is pointless
Original post by ScaryScience
living like this is pointless

:h:ugs: Scary.
It's horrible how I can relate to what you've said. What's even worse is that you're going through so much pain. I'm so sorry.

I really don't even know anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
:h:ugs: Scary.
It's horrible how I can relate to what you've said. What's even worse is that you're going through so much pain. I'm so sorry.

I really don't even know anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Spoiler

Hope you have all good people to fall back to! I am pretty busy right now, but having loads of support.

Spoiler

Console! Have you somebody which can look after you? Help you with sleep and nutrition, at least now? Do you have an activity where you feel better, even if it is not during the whole day?

And no, you will belong, you can belong, you can! Really! You are not doomed!
ED

Spoiler

Original post by Nathanielle
Console! Have you somebody which can look after you? Help you with sleep and nutrition, at least now? Do you have an activity where you feel better, even if it is not during the whole day?

And no, you will belong, you can belong, you can! Really! You are not doomed!

thanks. am so, so alone. no one around, no one cares, no support, nothing. cant even look after myself, cant be bothered to do anything. **** this. really.
Woke up this morning and I feel **** even after my review yesterday. Not much sleep and possible meds to be changed and a development in my diagnose and ah **** I hate this so much.
Med increase is being fun, despite having meds to help me sleep which last week were giving me ~10 hours sleep today I woke up after 4 hours and was too awake to snooze. So I got up three hours before my alarm and am now running really early for trains.
feel weird and alienated..never be enough.
feel weird and alienated..never be enough.

:hugs: alienation sucks, hope you're gonna be okay!

---

slept but feel completely out of sorts :s-smilie:
managed to make it to my train early despite being the drunkest I've been in 6 months last night :colondollar:

hope everyone's having a good day and enjoying the sun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
managed to make it to my train early despite being the drunkest I've been in 6 months last night :colondollar:

hope everyone's having a good day and enjoying the sun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo!
And challenge accepted :colone:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: alienation sucks, hope you're gonna be okay!

---

slept but feel completely out of sorts :s-smilie:

thanks. am so, so alone. no one around, no one cares, no support, nothing. cant even look after myself, cant be bothered to do anything. **** this. really.

Doesn't sound good ... do you have any tutor you can talk to? Have you tried pastoral care?
Original post by Nathanielle
Doesn't sound good ... do you have any tutor you can talk to? Have you tried pastoral care?

tutor is utter rubbish. gave up on him. no use anyway cause im not at uni atm

Latest