The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I swear the wait is literally taking over my life lol its all im thinking an talking about lol
Reply 861
Original post by Andrea33
I swear the wait is literally taking over my life lol its all im thinking an talking about lol

I know how you feel! Its never off my mind, its kind of cruel i think as well because we're waiting weeks and sometimes months on a 50/50 chance like no one is guaranteed a place and why make people wait so long on a rejection, its horrible!
Aw I knw its awful :frown: its worse that u can pass an interview at 30marks but need between 40 an 60 for a place. Il be gutted if I get 39 lol...if there is only 40 places I can't see me scoring high enough to get an offer :frown:
Reply 863
Aw I knw its awful :frown: its worse that u can pass an interview at 30marks but need between 40 an 60 for a place. Il be gutted if I get 39 lol...if there is only 40 places I can't see me scoring high enough to get an offer :frown:

Everyone probably feels that way because I know I don't want to get my hopes up to have them shattered, but we really don't know :/
Awk I know, just keep fingers crossed!! :wink:
Reply 865
Original post by gemma12
Did you do a law degree? I applied for law as well as a back up!

No I did criminology and criminal justice but did some law modules in it I didn't like it that much though
Original post by gemma12
How did it go?? I'm getting so impatient waiting :frown:

It went ok, there was one question I could have answered better. As soon as I came out I was like ahhh should of said this. But anyway it's done now, I can't change it, just have to wait and see. This is my second year applying, interviews def went loads better than last year!!

Andrea u said u need between 40 & 60 for a place but as there are only 40place's how do u know the pple that score between 40 & 60 get a place?
They don't automatically get a place. If you get between 40-60 you are then ranked. Top X amount of people get places, depending on the spaces available for the courses you applied for
Ah right ok that makes sense. It's so scary. Wonder what a lot of pple b scoring :frown:
Reply 870
How is everyone ??? I'm so stressed myself between working, waiting on hearing back and a level deadlines and exams coming up !! Wish time would hurry arghhh
Reply 871
So over my head in work! Final year sucks...have dissertation, uni, cw and placement two days a week, and exams to start revising for! All to be done by end of may! Mentalness:L Hope everyone is getting on ok! This wait is horrific! xxx
I wonder if we will hear from UU this week??? Hopefully it is like past years and we do!!
Reply 873
Original post by Nicoh88
I wonder if we will hear from UU this week??? Hopefully it is like past years and we do!!

I've been wondering the exact same thing nicoh!!!
Reply 874
fingers crossed:smile:
Guys they told me on phone it's anytime from very end of April to 7th May ..
probably b waiting another couple of weeks :frown: it's killing me too x
Original post by jenny coll
Guys they told me on phone it's anytime from very end of April to 7th May ..
probably b waiting another couple of weeks :frown: it's killing me too x

I know but well know soon your right it would be horrible to have been waiting this long for a rejection
Original post by Fran10
Are interviews still ongoing?

Hey fran interviews are still going on till 30th i know some people who have their interviews this week
Reply 878
Original post by khutchinson06
Hey fran interviews are still going on till 30th i know some people who have their interviews this week

Yeah I'm just off the phone from UU and interviews are just coming to a close so they said end of April 1st week in May UCAS will be doing theirs and then part-time will get a letter, my nerves are wrecked waiting on this envelope lol
Original post by Shaz78
Yeah I'm just off the phone from UU and interviews are just coming to a close so they said end of April 1st week in May UCAS will be doing theirs and then part-time will get a letter, my nerves are wrecked waiting on this envelope lol

Did you just apply for part time shaz. I know im kept busy with uni work but its all i think about il be so gutted if its a rejection.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest