The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
Oh no! What's wrong?

Just completely dissatisfied with life, don't enjoy anything and just spend every day wishing I was asleep.
Original post by SophieSmall
Just completely dissatisfied with life, don't enjoy anything and just spend every day wishing I was asleep.

Pretty much the same at the moment to be honest. A levels has been one of the most depressing milestones of my life.
I really do hope I can find something in life that makes me happy.
Pretty much the same at the moment to be honest. A levels has been one of the most depressing milestones of my life.

I hope you do, good luck
Reply 2923
i feel really miserable. i'm getting tons of abuse on here, i keep making mistakes and bad decision (Online and off) and i've wasted my day by not doing much.

i think this is the worst day i've had this month. #Anewlow
Original post by dmi
i feel really miserable. i'm getting tons of abuse on here, i keep making mistakes and bad decision (Online and off) and i've wasted my day by not doing much.

i think this is the worst day i've had this month. #Anewlow

damoni? I have heard so much about you!!
I am having an awful day which will probably lead into an awful night!
For those who are not feeling so good, it's going to be a fresh new day tomorrow :smile:

My University course has been really depressing and not enjoyable, so I can relate somewhat :redface:
Original post by somethingbeautiful
I remember feeling exactly like that before uni but honestly, those 5 months (unless you win the lottery) are likely to be the longest break you'll ever have from here on in. Even when you get a few weeks "off" at uni you're likely to have work to do and once you graduate and start working you'll only get about 3 weeks leave a year. So please make the most of it and don't wish it away. Read, exercise, sleep in, watch TV -do whatever makes you happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, you're right. :smile: I have a bit of an attitude problem. :/ Trying to make the most of my free time anyway. :biggrin:
Kind irritated, I tried to make a compromise with my dad that if I go to prayer today then he'll let me stay around a mates house later but he's still no budging :rolleyes: Looks like I'm going to have to be a bit of a rebel for a night. I finally manage to meet some decent people who invite me out & stuff & they don't let me utilise this fully, grr.
Tired but pleased because little Eddie said today, "Everyone loves Marian, don't they?" and little Tillie said "Yeah! Do you love her?" And he said yeah :3 Soooooooooooooooooo cute :puppyeyes: :love:
Original post by SassKing13
My University course has been really depressing and not enjoyable, so I can relate somewhat :redface:

What do you study?
I feel okay, meh, but okay

Mainly meh

And relaxed

So yeah I feel fine I guess
What do you study?

Applied Computing.
Ok not happy or sad
I'm cheesed off, uni assignment to do and just can't get into it
Like I might collapse from exhaustion.... I hope George comes tonight.
I think wine may help, anyone for a glass of Rioja?
Original post by Rainbow Student
I feel okay, meh, but okay

Mainly meh

And relaxed

So yeah I feel fine I guess

Pretty much the same.

Bit headachy as well.
Original post by Maid Marian
Like I might collapse from exhaustion.... I hope George comes tonight.

I might :colondollar:

Latest