The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5440
I can't believe we only have 4 days left, it was going so slow in the first week but this week has gone fast.... Starting to stress out now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Aww thnx you too x. How do you find Triple Science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really enjoy bio and Chem in triple but I'm struggling with physics, what about you? :smile: x (apologies for the late reply, I don't check this often)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellie98
What I achieved today

made a China memrise thing that's crazzzayyyyy
Original post by turn-to-page394
If you need help with chinese give me a shout. :wink:

People doing Chinese?! WHAT IS THIS?!

If you are doing Chinese then I'm very pleased to know I'm not the only one :ahee:
Original post by frostyy
Thanks. Do you think that an excuse of 'I get anxiety attacks in crowded areas' will go through xD?

thats one the reasons I get the small room during maths. XD (they make people do foundation exams on the stage and everyone watches you and it makes me feel even worse than I already feel about the exams. Therefore I asked to move into a little room.)

exams office (at least at my school) will need harassing several times before they actually do something. XD
Original post by Steliata

If you are doing Chinese then I'm very pleased to know I'm not the only one :ahee:

Unfortunately in not :frown:
I'm doing Chinese history as part of my igcse history course :biggrin:
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
I really enjoy bio and Chem in triple but I'm struggling with physics, what about you? :smile: x (apologies for the late reply, I don't check this often)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Struggling with Chem here I actually find Physics alright. Because it's really short too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellie98

Aw shame, Chinese history sounds great though!
Guys, I have a bit of a dilemma.

My parents are both really busy with the election and they want me and my younger sisters to help with the housework. However my sisters are 13 and 8, the older one is pretty lazy and the younger one isn't much help with it. This essentially means I'm having to do rather a lot of housework.

This would be fine if I wasn't that busy, but I'm already trying to juggle revision and being on a regional sports team, and all this extra work is meaning I'm finding it pretty hard to get everything done. Do any of you have any advice about how to renegotiate the housework? The election, my exams and the sport are of equal importance so I feel kinda bad shrugging off the housework... And someone's got to do it :redface:
Guys, I have a bit of a dilemma.

My parents are both really busy with the election and they want me and my younger sisters to help with the housework. However my sisters are 13 and 8, the older one is pretty lazy and the younger one isn't much help with it. This essentially means I'm having to do rather a lot of housework.

This would be fine if I wasn't that busy, but I'm already trying to juggle revision and being on a regional sports team, and all this extra work is meaning I'm finding it pretty hard to get everything done. Do any of you have any advice about how to renegotiate the housework? The election, my exams and the sport are of equal importance so I feel kinda bad shrugging off the housework... And someone's got to do it :redface:

Bribe them with sweets/pizza/Chinese etc
complain to your parents
make a rota and tell them they need to stick to it
Have a accidentally on purpose meltdown about exams in front of them and make them feel guilty :wink:
turn off the wifi so they can't use social media
go to a public library/cafe to revise and tell them you expect blah blah to be done before you get home or there will be trouble

You sound like a very nice older sister :smile:

Not doing it. Being bilingual has its perks. :wink: (even if my chinese writing is horrendous...:colondollar:)

Original post by ellie98

Ahaha, then I'll need to take back my offer to help. :wink:
I suck at chinese history... :colondollar:
4 days til I go back to school and 32 days til my first exam what about everyone else??
When u realise exams are in 3 weeks
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429275674.040575.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
When u realise exams are in 3 weeks
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429275674.040575.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂 And you're too busy chatting up guys and working out so you just put off revising but then you lie in bed awake at night like 'I'm so stressed I'm so stressed I don't even know how to revise argh"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
������ And you're too busy chatting up guys and working out so you just put off revising but then you lie in bed awake at night like 'I'm so stressed I'm so stressed I don't even know how to revise argh"

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the truest thing ever
but then I don't work out, I make like 5 minute microwave cakes :colondollar:
I actually had a dream the other day that I was in my English language exam, and i actually wrote out a 20 mark question in my dream, like properly doing it and actually thinking about it, most boring 45 minute dream ever
:frown:

Which board are you on? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
x

Profile pic :holmes:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Profile pic :holmes:

Jaaaaaa... :holmes:

:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Which board are you on? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel, although we've been using some AQA as well for revision as we ran out of past papers. I'm doing A level too but I don't know what exam board - I think Edexcel again but I'm not sure :s-smilie:
I've just started revision.
Time to revise for 25 exams :smile:.

Latest