The Student Room Group

Geography AS help

Can someone help me on how I would answer a 7 marker asking about the formation of a landform how would I lay it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Describe the landform briefly and then talk about the formation. If possible, give examples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wendikorb
Can someone help me on how I would answer a 7 marker asking about the formation of a landform how would I lay it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Describe the landforms characteristics (this does not need to be long at all) and then describe the formation of the landform, if the question specifically asks you to explain the formation, then explain it by using terms like "because" or "this means that...". Also include diagrams to show your understanding.
1) Write about the major characteristics of the landform

2) Write out the steps of how the landform is formed

3) It often helps to draw a diagram of the landform's formation as it can bring you a few extra marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending