The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

god. so much struggle. don't know what to do or who to turn to or anything. cant function or cope
Dont feel like a person
Original post by Pathway
Dont feel like a person

:hugs: :console:
Original post by ScaryScience
god. so much struggle. don't know what to do or who to turn to or anything. cant function or cope

Original post by Pathway
Dont feel like a person

:hugs: hope you both feel better soon!
tutor is utter rubbish. gave up on him. no use anyway cause im not at uni atm

Well, you have us! Don't forget that.

Aren't you at uni just now or did you interrupt your studies? (Courious, yeah...)
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hope you both feel better soon!

thanks. how are you?

Original post by Nathanielle
Well, you have us! Don't forget that.

Aren't you at uni just now or did you interrupt your studies? (Courious, yeah...)

I'm not at uni purely because I'm on my easter break right now. how are things for you at the moment?
thanks. how are you?

im okay I guess, anxious about a thing I am going to tomorrow, it's with people I know but even so I am really nervous about it :s-smilie:
How do people deal with insomnia? Even if I'm super tired, I still can't get to sleep until about 2-3am... I just lie in my bed for hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
so overwhelmed today :s-smilie: it's too hot and too busy and I don't know where anything is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Need to go tesco but thats a terrifying thought as it will be hot and busy. Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
At my granny's and I feel sick and on edge and she has no clue about my diagnosis and there's family coming round and ugh.
im okay I guess, anxious about a thing I am going to tomorrow, it's with people I know but even so I am really nervous about it :s-smilie:

hope it goes well :hugs:
hope it goes well :hugs:

didn't make it :frown: too tired cause I couldn't sleep in the night :frown: im such a failure, too anxious to do so many things I should do or want to do, never gonna feel worthwhile whilst I keep failing to do stuff like this :frown:
didn't make it :frown: too tired cause I couldn't sleep in the night :frown: im such a failure, too anxious to do so many things I should do or want to do, never gonna feel worthwhile whilst I keep failing to do stuff like this :frown:

aw i'm sorry :frown: that doesn't make you a failure though, that makes you ill :sadnod: have you considered getting some sleeping tablets to try and rejig your sleeping pattern?
aw i'm sorry :frown: that doesn't make you a failure though, that makes you ill :sadnod: have you considered getting some sleeping tablets to try and rejig your sleeping pattern?

not your fault but thanks :hugs: oh trust me I am, I am awful at doing anything I need to or want to, just too pathetic to fight off the anxiety or deal with my sleep :frown: sleeping pills rarely work for me so idk, got my med review on the 27th and hoping/praying they will change my meds to ones that help with sleep or something so I can then talk to my GP about stuff as well.
not your fault but thanks :hugs: oh trust me I am, I am awful at doing anything I need to or want to, just too pathetic to fight off the anxiety or deal with my sleep :frown: sleeping pills rarely work for me so idk, got my med review on the 27th and hoping/praying they will change my meds to ones that help with sleep or something so I can then talk to my GP about stuff as well.

glad you've got a med review soon, hope it's useful. :hugs: are you able to sort your sleep out yourself at all? for instance if you don't sleep at night, then try and stay up until at least the evening in the day and then make sure you don't sleep in for a long time the next day? I know it's not ideal but can be enough to get things back on track. I've been there and it absolutely sucks when you're nocturnal and it made my depression worse without a doubt. you might then be less likely to miss things which is clearly making you feel worse? anxiety is not your fault at all, it's not something you can help. hoping the med review will help with that. hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Cant do this :cry:
Original post by Pathway
Cant do this :cry:

You can :console: Would talking help? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
You can :console: Would talking help? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont know i just want to give up im a loser anyway cant do this ****
Original post by Pathway
Dont know i just want to give up im a loser anyway cant do this ****

you're not a loser :no: