The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well... I made it. I think I might just crawl everywhere forever now.
Original post by Maid Marian
Well... I made it. I think I might just crawl everywhere forever now.

Does this have anything to do with George?
I'm so high
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
I'm so high

Everything is better with a bag of weed? ahaha
Gcse stress has hit me hard :frown:
Original post by IanDangerously
Everything is better with a bag of weed? ahaha

Who said weed?
Conflicted. Video games or serious revision that will affect the rest of my life. But on the other hand, video games ? ??
I just want to cry, I'm too emotionally weak for life. I hope I see George tonight. I hope I can get this essay done today.
Physically & emotionally exhausted and my body is crying and mentally drained from having so much on my plate - been the martyr of late is party to blame :frown: hopefully I can use this weekend to pace myself and get back into some relative normality :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drained, defeated, lost.
Cheer up guys and gals!

Being sad is nice for a day, but after that, you have to just get on with it. If people make you sad, cut them out or distance yourself. If you want to do something go for it.

Whatever makes you happy, use that and do more of it!

Woooooo
Stressed and sad
I feel relatively okay.
I think it's boredom and stress that is making me sad and it's difficulty in finding a solution. But I'm trying not to focus on it too much.
Not too bad right now, clubbing last night was alright. It was a bit to cramped though, some random attractive girl ended up falling backwards onto me & for some reason I started apologising to her, awks :redface: I managed to get quite into the dancing though, all while remaining sober, success! :banana:
Reply 2954
Right now like I want to cry or scream as I have too much going on but just have to power through and not letting nothing get me down, pissed that due to all my previous stress that stuff has got so urgent but not letting it defeat me, remaining the new positive me.
Reply 2955
Original post by chelseafreak
i can do my best in your absence if you like thread-mate :smile:

Done a fantastic job as always :smile:, I sadly will still be distant but once everything is sorted I will be back :smile: at least I know you are more than capable to take control :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Right now like I want to cry or scream as I have too much going on but just have to power through and not letting nothing get me down, pissed that due to all my previous stress that stuff has got so urgent but not letting it defeat me, remaining the new positive me.
Aww, what's up? :console: You can PM if you want? :smile:
Reply 2957
Original post by Multitalented me
Aww, what's up? :console: You can PM if you want? :smile:

Got loads going on thats why I am still distant, all this has been good though as I am a new me, I have wised up and matured over these past 3 months, learned alot also. Positive Lou is here and she is staying :smile:.

How have you been since we last typed? Soz for being neglectful :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
Got loads going on thats why I am still distant, all this has been good though as I am a new me, I have wised up and matured over these past 3 months, learned alot also. Positive Lou is here and she is staying :smile:.

How have you been since we last typed? Soz for being neglectful :frown:.
Ah i see, well at least you are sorta positive :tongue: I'm sure you'll get over these challenges, I have full faith in ya Lou :banana: :tongue:

Nahh, don't worry about it! :smile: I've been good thanks, met more people, got a bit more confidence by going out & talking to people more & currently in the process of applying to do a counselling course for Uni in September :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Done a fantastic job as always :smile:, I sadly will still be distant but once everything is sorted I will be back :smile: at least I know you are more than capable to take control :smile:.

well i do my best, hope everything gets sorted out for you as you are a great person and a pleasure to talk to :smile:.

Latest