The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Infectious
I think I have the rights to be fully worshipped by everyone around me, I am the prime example of how society should be functioning if it wants to achieve a maximum efficiency. I deserve every women and every person to be my slave, you all deserve to kiss my feet, basically.

If every person were kissing your feet your efficiency would actually be reduced to zero because you'd be standing still all day doing nothing. Hope this helps. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
You also deserve some awakening

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because your mom said she loves you,doesnt mean you should delude yourself with the idea all women love you.
I don't and no one else obeys you,the only laws I follow are civil, morale and the laws of physics.
Lmao. I am not touching your feet. Feet are gross. Even yours, oh wise one..
lol get down from your throne and kiss you own damn feet, 'your majesty'. :tongue: You deserve every 'women or every 'woman'? Not so efficient after all huh.
No?¿?¿
Reply 7
"had a dream i was king, i woke up still king" just that you are not Eminem. Wake up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I think I have the rights to be fully worshipped by everyone around me, I am the prime example of how society should be functioning if it wants to achieve a maximum efficiency. I deserve every women and every person to be my slave, you all deserve to kiss my feet, basically.

:lolwut:

You're not dope enough.
God alone has the right to be worshipped. You are just a mere human being.
Reply 12
Original post by IanDangerously
If every person were kissing your feet your efficiency would actually be reduced to zero because you'd be standing still all day doing nothing. Hope this helps. :rolleyes:

If you insist.. you can have my feet all to yourself. Clever tactic to get rid of the competition.
Reply 13
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because your mom said she loves you,doesnt mean you should delude yourself with the idea all women love you.
I don't and no one else obeys you,the only laws I follow are civil, morale and the laws of physics.

It's true, all women do want me.. you can't present your jealousy as a fact.
Reply 14
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Lmao. I am not touching your feet. Feet are gross. Even yours, oh wise one..

You want to tough something else instead?
Reply 15
Original post by pagorai
"had a dream i was king, i woke up still king" just that you are not Eminem. Wake up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would I want to be Eminem, if I am better than that? I don't follow, I lead.
Reply 16
Original post by hassansheikh
God alone has the right to be worshipped. You are just a mere human being.

How can you proof that I am not God?
Reply 17
Original post by theamericaboo
I know that feeling

Of course you do, you are American.
You want to tough something else instead?

No, I do not :indiff:
Reply 19
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
No, I do not :indiff:

You are a little thirsty, I can see it from those glaring eyeballs.

Latest

Trending

Trending