The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

International Tourism Management

Hey,

Has anyone else got an offer from Surrey or accepted an offer for Surrey to study International Tourism Management starting September 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have recieved and accepted my offer :smile: what about you?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Bow123
I have recieved and accepted my offer :smile: what about you?

Well done on your offer, and yes I have accepted and will be starting in September! XD
Reply 3
Original post by Flight_97
Well done on your offer, and yes I have accepted and will be starting in September! XD

Well done to you too! what are you currently studying at the moment? and which accommodation are you looking into living in?... sorry for the questions, you're the first person i know to have chosen the same course as me! haha XD
Reply 4
Original post by Bow123
Well done to you too! what are you currently studying at the moment? and which accommodation are you looking into living in?... sorry for the questions, you're the first person i know to have chosen the same course as me! haha XD

No trouble I'm glad I've met someone else lol! I'm at college doing BTEC Travel and Tourism at the moment in West Sussex! And I've applied for accommodation and put Band D as my first choice (en-suite), what about you?
Reply 5
No trouble I'm glad I've met someone else lol! I'm at college doing BTEC Travel and Tourism at the moment in West Sussex! And I've applied for accommodation and put Band D as my first choice (en-suite), what about you?

Ah great same here! I'm also studying the same subject and I've recently visited Surrey uni but was only able to view one accommodation which was band C, I would much prefer an en-suite but haven't got a clue what they look like or were abouts they are located within the uni 😭
Reply 6
Original post by Bow123
Ah great same here! I'm also studying the same subject and I've recently visited Surrey uni but was only able to view one accommodation which was band C, I would much prefer an en-suite but haven't got a clue what they look like or were abouts they are located within the uni 😭

All the details are on their website I haven't actually visited it yet 😂😂! The en-suites are quite alike to band C but with a bathroom!!! And some are on the main Stag Hill Campus and others are on the Manor Park Campus, but it's all relatively close together!!😉
Reply 7
All the details are on their website I haven't actually visited it yet 😂😂! The en-suites are quite alike to band C but with a bathroom!!! And some are on the main Stag Hill Campus and others are on the Manor Park Campus, but it's all relatively close together!!😉

Oh gosh! 😂 I can't believe you accepted the offer but haven't been to see it yet 😭 I do hope I get the grades to be able to get in, if I do then see you there! 👋😭 hahaha
Reply 8
Original post by Bow123
Oh gosh! 😂 I can't believe you accepted the offer but haven't been to see it yet 😭 I do hope I get the grades to be able to get in, if I do then see you there! 👋😭 hahaha

I know, I really should go and see it but just can't find the time lately lol, I'm predicted D*D*D* at college and have nearly finished now, what about your predictions?
Reply 9
I know, I really should go and see it but just can't find the time lately lol, I'm predicted D*D*D* at college and have nearly finished now, what about your predictions?

I went to see it last Wednesday and it was absolutely AMAZING!!! And wow that is soo good! Well done :smile:. I haven't been predicted anything yet but last year I got D* and hopefully I do again too this year. I'm just very confused as to how we can get for example DDD when we've only been given 1 grade which was one last year and one this year :s-smilie: sorry if I sound silly haha
Reply 10
Original post by Bow123
I went to see it last Wednesday and it was absolutely AMAZING!!! And wow that is soo good! Well done :smile:. I haven't been predicted anything yet but last year I got D* and hopefully I do again too this year. I'm just very confused as to how we can get for example DDD when we've only been given 1 grade which was one last year and one this year :s-smilie: sorry if I sound silly haha

That's strange I was awarded D*D* last year and will hopefully get the final D* in a few weeks time! I think it's all done on a points system etc, I find the system confusing as well 😂😂
Reply 11
That's strange I was awarded D*D* last year and will hopefully get the final D* in a few weeks time! I think it's all done on a points system etc, I find the system confusing as well ������������

AHHH im freaking out now!!! that is so strange!, anyways i will ask my teachers when i am back off this easter holiday. I do hope i get my three D's to be able to get in :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Bow123
AHHH im freaking out now!!! that is so strange!, anyways i will ask my teachers when i am back off this easter holiday. I do hope i get my three D's to be able to get in :frown:

You should be fine lol, maybe it's just different colleges with different systems!! Where do you come from?! If you don't mind me asking!! 😆
Reply 13
You should be fine lol, maybe it's just different colleges with different systems!! Where do you come from?! If you don't mind me asking!! ������

I'm from kent :smile: , you're from west sussex right?
Reply 14
Original post by Bow123
I'm from kent :smile: , you're from west sussex right?

Yeah I'm quite near to Surrey literally like 60-mins away!!
Reply 15
Yeah I'm quite near to Surrey literally like 60-mins away!!

That's roughly how long it took me to drive up there, it took just under an hour
Reply 16
Original post by Bow123
That's roughly how long it took me to drive up there, it took just under an hour

That's great well hopefully we will see each other there lol, my names Sam btw!! 😀
Reply 17
That's great well hopefully we will see each other there lol, my names Sam btw!! ������

I was trying to figure it out from your user name but no luck! haha. I don't mean to be rude but are you a guy or girl? because i have many friends named sam which are guys and girls hahaha. I'm Bow btw, Bow as in bowtie :P
Reply 18
Original post by Bow123
I was trying to figure it out from your user name but no luck! haha. I don't mean to be rude but are you a guy or girl? because i have many friends named sam which are guys and girls hahaha. I'm Bow btw, Bow as in bowtie :P

Haha that made be laugh, lots of people always say that about my name lol...I'm definitely a boy!! 😃😂
Reply 19
Haha that made be laugh, lots of people always say that about my name lol...I'm definitely a boy!! ������������

ahahaha okay great, well atleast the awkard part is out of the way, it would of saved the awkardess in uni because i wouldnt have known who to look out for, a guy or a girl :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending