The Student Room Group

Dentistry - Newcastle University 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
I received email from Newcastle saying that I was pooled. My UCAS didn't change.
Reply 281
UCAS track doesn't change when you are pooled. It didn't change for me at least...

Posted from TSR Mobile
UCAS won't change unless you have received a definite decision I.e. an offer or a rejection. Track isn't down at the moment, I just checked mine with no problems...
Reply 283
Original post by KitikatStrider
UCAS won't change unless you have received a definite decision I.e. an offer or a rejection. Track isn't down at the moment, I just checked mine with no problems...

I concur! It's up and working fine for me
I was pooled and my ucas track says 'waiting for decisions' for newcastle, also track is working fine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carrellii
I was pooled and my ucas track says 'waiting for decisions' for newcastle, also track is working fine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Track is working as usual, and "waiting for decisions" means you haven't got an offer or a rejection from them yet
When do you think we'll hear? Waiting is torture :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,

Just to keep you in the loop - the Dental School have now contacted almost all of their applicants either by email or UCAS track, but those which are still outstanding are awaiting a confirmed decision from the Admissions Tutor early next week. Pooled applications may be pending a week or two further until the School can be more certain of its likely numbers. We do apologise for the delay.

Rachel
Reply 288
Hey guys, for those of who that have been pooled, has anyone heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Hey guys, for those of who that have been pooled, has anyone heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't!
Reply 290
Original post by Ablouise
I haven't!

Neither have I!
Original post by arbucks
Neither have I!

Me neither I think it'll be next week or the week after because they're waiting for everyone to firm/withdraw their offers so more are available for pooled applicants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carrellii
Me neither, I think it'll be next week or the week after because they're waiting for everyone to firm/withdraw their offers so more are available for pooled applicants

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Scottish students get an offer? What are the conditions ie advanced highers grades
Reply 294
Original post by short1965
Any Scottish students get an offer? What are the conditions ie advanced highers grades

Yea I'm a Scottish applicant and have recieved an offer. AB at Advanced higher... not bad I thought.
Original post by crae20
Yea I'm a Scottish applicant and have recieved an offer. AB at Advanced higher... not bad I thought.

Very good have firmed?
Reply 296
Original post by short1965
Very good have firmed?

Not firmed yet but I'm going to.
Reply 297
Anyone head anything yet???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Anyone head anything yet???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 299
I'm worried that if I don't get an offer from Newcastle, I will miss out on accommodation at the other university I already have an offer from... I really hope that we will hear back soon! Has anyone spoken to the university recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest